Stylebender says "Homophobia" to blame for rage at his UFC 253 behavior...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Izzy is not fun to listen to..... Wish he'd stfu, stop doing stupid garbage like faux humping a defeated opponent and just fight. Cause that seems to be the only thing he is good at....

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
More words of wisdom from the Jizzrail , he really is trying his hardest to be the most annoying cunt in MMA, it’s working though so fair play to him.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Tank Abbot used to say prison homo stuff to get a rise out of the crowd. Didn't have Twitter back then, things don't change much. Two men surrounded by a crowd of blood-thirsty spectators looking/betting on their boy to establish dominance over the other.Does his action (dry humping) Costa really surprise anyone?He knew he couldn't be the babyface, so he turned the heel heat up.Hate to say it, but it seemed that Costa was wearing lipstick a couple times when he was interviewed prior to the fight. Not saying he brought it on himself though.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
He may not be completely wrong about the "Homophobia" but he was the one dry humping an unconscious man in the center of the cage like a cross between Bill Cosby and Kevin Spacey on crack.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
I can support a guy who is a little flamboyant, we've seen that before with some of the japanese fighters in Pride and Rizin, I have no problem with that, but when you start jerking off a dog you lose all respect and interest from me. Fucking disgusting and a desperate attention grab from another UFC champ, whos dying to stay relevant.

Here is the truth about Adesanya: They were trying to hype him up to be the next Conor, an attempt that utterly and totally failed. Sure there is some 13-14 year old kids who thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but the "hardcores" dont really care for him. He will never have the respect a Jon Bones Jones has or a DC, sure he is more popular than Usman, but EVERY CHAMPION IS! And that's honestly why hes trying so hard to stay relevant by touching a dogs junk.

The quicker the UFC has him beaten the better for the sport, next time I'll have to express my interest to some casual he'll tell me; Oh yeah its that sport where that dude was jerking that dog off, you have not only disrespected the sport but every fighter in it, you clown.

Fuck him and hes attitude, hes a glorified kickboxer who they gave an easy road to the championship at the exact right time, he lost the fight vs Vettori back in the day and had one of the quickest title shots, IMO primarily because of the WME: He fought a broken and deteriorating Anderson, a Brunson who had nowhere near the standup game Izzy had, Kelvin Gastelum (who almost knocked him out), whos always been a disappointing character in the division, 1-3 Romero who I actually thought beat him 3-2.

Real fans knows the truth about this they only gave him good matchups when they were sure hes TKD defense was good enough to face guys like Romero, Kelvin etc.

The next time he will have a title fight, I think I'm good i'll watch the rest of the card, but someone who disrespects the sport like that doesnt deserve a GRAM of my attention or anyones for that matter of sake.

He already spent alot on useless cars and the rumour is that alot of people in his gym are getting tired of him, too arrogant and apparently not too sharp, which is exactly what I'm getting aswell.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can support a guy who is a little flamboyant, we've seen that before with some of the japanese fighters in Pride and Rizin, I have no problem with that, but when you start jerking off a dog you lose all respect and interest from me. Fucking disgusting and a desperate attention grab from another UFC champ, whos dying to stay relevant.

Here is the truth about Adesanya: They were trying to hype him up to be the next Conor, an attempt that utterly and totally failed. Sure there is some 13-14 year old kids who thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but the "hardcores" dont really care for him. He will never have the respect a Jon Bones Jones has or a DC, sure he is more popular than Usman, but EVERY CHAMPION IS! And that's honestly why hes trying so hard to stay relevant by touching a dogs junk.

The quicker the UFC has him beaten the better for the sport, next time I'll have to express my interest to some casual he'll tell me; Oh yeah its that sport where that dude was jerking that dog off, you have not only disrespected the sport but every fighter in it, you clown.

Fuck him and hes attitude, hes a glorified kickboxer who they gave an easy road to the championship at the exact right time, he lost the fight vs Vettori back in the day and had one of the quickest title shots, IMO primarily because of the WME: He fought a broken and deteriorating Anderson, a Brunson who had nowhere near the standup game Izzy had, Kelvin Gastelum (who almost knocked him out), whos always been a disappointing character in the division, 1-3 Romero who I actually thought beat him 3-2.

Real fans knows the truth about this they only gave him good matchups when they were sure hes TKD defense was good enough to face guys like Romero, Kelvin etc.

The next time he will have a title fight, I think I'm good i'll watch the rest of the card, but someone who disrespects the sport like that doesnt deserve a GRAM of my attention or anyones for that matter of sake.

He already spent alot on useless cars and the rumour is that alot of people in his gym are getting tired of him, too arrogant and apparently not too sharp, which is exactly what I'm getting aswell.
Maybe the dog seduced him. Happens to La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow all the time.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015

Did he fuck your man or something?

Nov 21, 2015
Did he fuck your man or something?
After the antics Jones, Conor and others have pulled I'm cool with a little dry hump

Costa disrespected the hell outta him... Disrespect has consequences

Its not like he pummeled him after the ref said stop. He coulda been a real ass
and gave him a few extra slaps on the nose.. but he didn't

The dry hump was mercy

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
After the antics Jones, Conor and others have pulled I'm cool with a little dry hump

Costa disrespected the hell outta him... Disrespect has consequences

Its not like he pummeled him after the ref said stop. He coulda been a real ass
and gave him a few extra slaps on the nose.. but he didn't

The dry hump was mercy

The only thing I'll say in criticism of your defense is there should be some sort of understanding that you should be going a little easy on grading the trash talk of people who don't (or barely) speak English.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I was ok with it up until the Dolly throwing and going after Khabibs family

That's street shit and has a whole other level of consequences
I thought the year long Aldo press tour was in poor taste considering each stop was just Conor talking shit about Aldo and Aldo being forced to sit and listen.