General Submission grappler tries sport move in a street fight, learns there’s a difference

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

In a proper world white guy hits a sweep to his left. He already had the leg trapped and the black guy has a (dick) grip on the same side. If he rolls left and the black guy doesnt release the (dick) grip he will be swept and end up in bottom half.

White guy now on top, releases the guillotine and rains elbows until fight is over or black guy releases (dick) grip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
In a proper world white guy hits a sweep to his left. He already had the leg trapped and the black guy has a (dick) grip on the same side. If he rolls left and the black guy doesnt release the (dick) grip he will be swept and end up in bottom half.

White guy now on to, releases the guillotine and rains elbows until fight is over or black guy releases (dick) grip.
The problem is he loses his penis

T

The Big Guy

The problem is he loses his penis
Almost anytime you sweep someone they will chose to block the sweep by releasing the grip to post. His arm wasnt trapped it was his chose to keep the arm tied up. Even my 8 yo will post to avoid a sweep

I would be confident my way reduces penile stretching

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018

White guy now on to, releases the guillotine and rains elbows until fight is over or black guy releases (dick) grip.
You would squeal like a stuck pig while I laughed and crunched your balls up.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Almost anytime you sweep someone they will chose to block the sweep by releasing the grip to post. His arm wasnt trapped it was his chose to keep the arm tied up. Even my 8 yo will post to avoid a sweep

Easy for you to say sir
I have a very fragile penis

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Are we supposed to take ground advice from you now? Are you seeing this @Fireman Ed ?

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

This dude would rip your cock and balls off, bro.

Is the sound working for y’all? That submission grappler was screaming hard. His third scream had vibrato in it.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
This dude would rip your cock and balls off, bro.

Is the sound working for y’all? That submission grappler was screaming hard. His third scream had vibrato in it.
Its ok but it’s too quick to wank too.

have you got the full video?

Last edited: