SubStars Jiu-jitsu

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
@Rhino brought up this event in the grappling subforum but I think some people who don't venture in there might find some entertainment/familiar names on this card.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Fight Card:

• Main Event – Dustin “The Diamond” Poirier vs Garry “The Lion Killer” Tonon
  • Co-Main Event- Roberto “Cyborg” Abreu vs Rafael Lovato Jr
  • Co-Main Event – Gordon “The King” Ryan vs Aaron “Tex” Johnson
  • Gi – Patrick Gaudio vs Keenan Cornelius
CELEBRITY SUMO (Round Robin best 2 of 3) – Anthony “Rumble” Johnson vs Curtis “Razor” Blaydes vs Yamamotoyama (600 lbs Heaviest Japanese Sumo wrestler in history) vs Takeshi (210 lbs Japanese Sumo Champion)

• NoGi – Vagner Rocha vs Thiago Moises
  • Gi – Maggie Grindatti vs Luiza Monteiro
  • NoGi – Enrico Cocco vs Ethan Crelinsten
  • NoGi – Nick Rodriguez vs Roosevelt Sousa
  • Gi – Felipe Porto Schiavon vs Eduardo Roque
  • NoGi – Andy Perez vs Alex Moran
  • NoGi – Jasmine Rocha vs Nathalia Santoro
  • NoGi – Hector Acosta vs Carlos Andrade
  • NoGi – Elijah Castanon vs Carlos Sainz

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
“100 percent of my ticket sales and online PPV sales as well as a portion of my purse will be going to The Good Fight Foundation,” Poirier told MMA Fighting on Friday. “We will be raising money to supply a local Women’s and Children’s Hospital in Lafayette, La. with car seats for mothers in need."

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Only $9.99 usd.

Check it out and support some friends of community members and community members!

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
FYI when ordering the ppv there's seperate links for each participant, I would assume to track ppv sales for payouts.

If you don't have a favourite grappler/fighter on the card and are just checking it out might I suggest the Dustin Poirier, Gordon Ryan or Gary Tonon links . Both have publicly mentioned they were donating their portions to worthy charities.

Edited to add Tonon to the suggestion list as he's now donating his sales pay as well.

Last edited: