General Suck my dick, I’m not wearing a mask no more!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
same CDC that said it wasn't human-transmissible and that masks don't work?

i don't listen to political organizations about science or health, thanks.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015

So you listen to some guy on YouTube who barely graduated high school? Ok. Good for you.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So you listen to some guy on YouTube who barely graduated high school? Ok. Good for you.
An education doesn't make you immune to corruption or make you a constant beacon of truth

Credentials are being abused and three letter organizations are again showing massive conflict of interest

CDC and WHO are full of shit and have lost any integrity they had in 2019

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015

They are coming out with this to try to incentivize people into getting vaccinated. It is a political move through and through.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
No mask, no vaccine for this guy. Haven’t worn a mask in months. They can kiss my red monkey ass.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They are coming out with this to try to incentivize people into getting vaccinated. It is a political move through and through.
Masks are now being threatened as punishment for those who won't comply with the agenda

Simply another angle of the yearlong ad campaign for mass vaccination with an experimental therapy(not a vaccine)

Corona has been political from day 1 sadly

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No mask, no vaccine for this guy. Haven’t worn a mask in months. They can kiss my red monkey ass.
Yes.
Many people here are sick of being told what to do with masks and injections into their bloodstream.

Yes there are a massive amount of sheep who enjoy blind compliance and shaming their neighbors and fellow humans, but there is also a massive portion of the population who sees all of this for the 100% bullshit that it is.

I'm with you and your monkey ass Wild @Wild

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
TheFifthScallop @Thefifthscallop
Your title has a double negative which means you’re all about wearing a mask

Put on your blue, sheep mask and walk around following the leader

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
You had it, so you have natural immunity, sir.
That only lasts for so long. They've been dragging this thing out so long that many people who've had it no longer have natural immunity.

The Yankees shortstop was placed on the COVID IL today because he caught it after both having it previously and being fully vaccinated. Six other guy on the team's staff tested positive as well. Most, if not all, have been vaccinated.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That only lasts for so long. They've been dragging this thing out so long that many people who've had it no longer have natural immunity.

The Yankees shortstop was placed on the COVID IL today because he caught it after both having it previously and being fully vaccinated. Six other guy on the team's staff tested positive as well. Most, if not all, have been vaccinated.
Thanks for the info, hadn't heard anything about that.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Assuming those tests are accurate.(debatable)

Then what are we to do?

get vaccinated every 3-6 months around the clock?

Lets fucking go folks

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Assuming those tests are accurate.(debatable)

Then what are we to do?

get vaccinated every 3-6 months around the clock?

Lets fucking go folks
AFAIK, they are given three tests to determine consistency.

That said, if a professional athlete who both had it and is vaccinated can still get it, then I don't know what there is to do.

Before the game started tonight, the announcers quoted the GM in pointing out that 6 of the 7 members of the organization that tested positive are asymptomatic, so "that's proof the vaccine mitigates the risks of COVID". LOL @ that BS.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
AFAIK, they are given three tests to determine consistency.

That said, if a professional athlete who both had it and is vaccinated can still get it, then I don't know what there is to do.

Before the game started tonight, the announcers quoted the GM in pointing out that 6 of the 7 members of the organization that tested positive are asymptomatic, so "that's proof the vaccine mitigates the risks of COVID". LOL @ that BS.
Sounds like its time to Play Ball

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLCLMEYp9s0