General Suck my dick, I’m not wearing a mask no more!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I support his willingness to support private businesses doing as they see fit.
It’s the American way. The American way is also not supporting certain businesses who virtue signal in disgusting ways.

Edit: I thought this goes without saying, but you shouldn’t support a business that shames you.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It’s the American way. The American way is also not supporting certain businesses who virtue signal in disgusting ways.
I believe it's up to the individual to make their own personal cost/benefit analysis. Maybe to you it's unacceptable, but Maybe Jesus X @Jesus X needed some steak tartar real fucking bad and thought it was worth while.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Edit: I thought this goes without saying, but you shouldn’t support a business that shames you.
People and businesses that “”””””””virtue signal””””””””” get an “oh yeah, those are the twats, let’s go to another place”

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Got it in Sept while wearing a mask religiously like a dumbass sheep. Now I have the antibodies so fuck them. Haven’t worn a mask since I had the shit. Fauci and his Delta variant can kiss my monkey ass.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
havent caught the covids since this started last march no shot either. wear a mask only when required.
good move IMO

why throw an unknown fuel or an intake/mission control into/onto a time tested strong engine

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You shouldn’t go to those restaurants then.
That is exactly my plan
You can wear it if you want to as server, even if it doesn't make sense to me
I am not interested in wearing it just to gain the privilege to grace your establishment
I will spend money at a more logical establishment...thank you, have a good day

Last edited:

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I still wear mine from time to time in certain stores/crowds.

Mainly because my allergies have been horrendous and wheezing and sneezing without a mask on in a crowd right now just seems rude.