General Suck my dick, I’m not wearing a mask no more!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You should look into Naomi Klein’s Shock Doctrine stuff, incorporating that into your ‘theories’ might make them a little more believable as opposed to just using cool sounding catch phrases.
Good stuff
I am completely familiar with that line of thinking.

My "theories" are things I have read and learned about 10+ years ago that are now coming to fruition right before our eyes.

I have posted many pdfs of exercises and war-games from the last 20 years that detail exactly what is taking place globally right now. If you actually read stuff I post then we could have a conversation about it...but apparently you do not read what I have previously posted.

Interesting time to be alive my friends.

M

member 3289

It may change, but all the private businesses in my area still require masks.

It's not like every business is going to drop their mask requirements because of this advice.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Good stuff
I am completely familiar with that line of thinking.

My "theories" are things I have read and learned about 10+ years ago that are now coming to fruition right before our eyes.

I have posted many pdfs of exercises and war-games from the last 20 years that detail exactly what is taking place globally right now. If you actually read stuff I post then we could have a conversation about it...but apparently you do not read what I have previously posted.

Interesting time to be alive my friends.
Link to your ‘important’ posts?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

It's not like every business is going to drop their mask requirements because of this advice.
100% correct

Some businesses may require then indefinitely and many people will always mask up from now on.

I have a close friend that won't even hike with us anymore unless we mask, she wants masks made into a permanent law here(they actually kind of are as of 10 days back, which makes the CDC announcement interesting)

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Link to your ‘important’ posts?
If your really interested I will find the information for you...probably buried deep in the covid thread somewhere

Problem is, unless you want to actually read them and have an honest discussion I don't wanna waste the time.

I have wasted a lot of time doing exactly that^^ on this forum.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
If your really interested I will find the information for you...probably buried deep in the covid thread somewhere

Problem is, unless you want to actually read them and have an honest discussion I don't wanna waste the time.

I have wasted a lot of time doing exactly that^^ on this forum.
Hook it up.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Gotta love west coast liberal logic.
Liberals that love authoritarianism?

Ya, I don't get that either

When my lady came back from hiking with this person and told me that was her stance on masking I replied with "O well honey, we lost her."...Oddly enough this person just went to Hawaii a few months back...makes little sense to me.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I think most of them will. Give it a couple of weeks..
Non vaccinated areas are largely Republican, against mask wearing, etc.

Largely democratic areas are vaccinated and now have the green light not to wear masks.

The question will be about places like doctor's offices which the CDC still says should wear masks since your routinely likely to encounter immunocompromised individuals

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I think most of them will. Give it a couple of weeks..
Non vaccinated areas are largely Republican, against mask wearing, etc.

Largely democratic areas are vaccinated and now have the green light not to wear masks.

The question will be about places like doctor's offices which the CDC still says should wear masks since your routinely likely to encounter immunocompromised individuals
Didn’t they say public transit, medical and doctors offices still require masks.. or something like that.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I just want the local baseball team to announce that we don't have to wear masks at the ballpark. The governor already said they are free to do so, but the team hasn't followed up with an update to their stadium policy.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm tempted to Meme war with you Don Fauci but have decided to refrain for now, I don't want the kids to see us fighting again.

When social credit score is upon us you can paulogize 2 me.

We both know vaccine passport is right around the corner.

Last edited: