General Suck my dick, I’m not wearing a mask no more!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

been following the rule of the great state of Florida
Lol another dork who loves Florida but doesn't actually live in Florida.

Masks have been required in ALL private businesses in my metropolitan area (by far the largest in the state and home to 30% of the state's population).

You watch DeSantis press conferences and think the dumb shit he mumbles is actually what happens here. It's not.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Great news that some states are beginning to open up by the way. They just need a reliable way of identifying the vaccinated, some kind of identity card that can be affixed to the lapel of your jacket for easy identification.

M

member 3289

tang @Vagabond

Here are some facts for you about Florida:

- highest number of new cases of any state for 13 of the past 14 days

- a positivity rate of 6.5% (7-day average). California is 0.8%, Texas is 4.5%, and New York is 1.3%

Oh but no statewide mask mandate that has zero effect on the lives of 95% of the population!!!

Fucking hell, man.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
There's an evil cabal led by Bill Gates and probably including the usual suspects like Soros, the Clinton's Fauci etc that are looking at a massive global culling of human population.

Or something like that. Don't ask me to explain; I'm not in the explanation business. ;)
I was wondering how Killary fit into all this!

M

member 3289

I think most of them will. Give it a couple of weeks..
Good call. Might only be a couple days though lol.

Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, said late Friday that it won’t require vaccinated shoppers or workers to wear a mask in U.S. stores, unless state or local laws say otherwise.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Lol another dork who loves Florida but doesn't actually live in Florida.

Masks have been required in ALL private businesses in my metropolitan area (by far the largest in the state and home to 30% of the state's population).

You watch DeSantis press conferences and think the dumb shit he mumbles is actually what happens here. It's not.
you're just spoiled and ungrateful

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
tang @Vagabond

Here are some facts for you about Florida:

- highest number of new cases of any state for 13 of the past 14 days

- a positivity rate of 6.5% (7-day average). California is 0.8%, Texas is 4.5%, and New York is 1.3%

Oh but no statewide mask mandate that has zero effect on the lives of 95% of the population!!!

Fucking hell, man.
1621117258555.png

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Suck my dick I'm not vaccinated, no really UT tastes better unvaccinated, a uhhhh fren told me

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
They are coming out with this to try to incentivize people into getting vaccinated. It is a political move through and through.
If these dummies really announced this to incentivize people to get vaccinated, they are hopelessly out of touch. Obviously this will do the opposite.

My hope was that this announcement was more "Bush landing on the aircraft carrier" for COVID-19 in America.

Last edited:

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
As the first person on this site to be vaccinated, I am blessed by this news.

tumblr_nkapiqcLAi1rzbj5mo7_250.gif

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
uncalled for
my dental hygiene is impeccable
flossing after every meal

Ok, I will dig em up and get em to ya this weekend sometime...likely tomorrow as I am watching UFC at my desktop
You dug em up yet?

Still waiting on these links that prove all your claims...

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
They exist

I feel you are just looking for an argument instead of a discussion
So your hiding the evidence you claim would help others see the truth?

That makes me think you dont have confidence in the information you keep referencing as sources that point to the truth.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So your hiding the evidence you claim would help others see the truth?

That makes me think you dont have confidence in the information you keep referencing as sources that point to the truth.
No
I'm trolling your troll ass homie

links are real but you don't give a F about them, your just trolling