General Suck my dick, I’m not wearing a mask no more!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Science doesn't matter on this.
It's more like choosing which footy team you go for.
Just pick a side, barrack for it, and give the other team shit.
Now they've made one of the teams wear an official uniform so we can tell the difference instantly. It's like everyday's a game day!
Still, is a mask enough? Maybe a little gold star on their chest would really sell the uniform?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The info never existed. Every time he looks like a retard (at least once a day) he then says he was just trolling the entire time.
I've been trolling trolls here for many years
You just haven't realized the game and that you are one of them

Agenda is in play regardless of whether we troll each other or not

M

member 1013

I've been trolling trolls here for many years
You just haven't realized the game and that you are one of them

Agenda is in play regardless of whether we troll each other or not
I’ve been trolling the trolls that troll trolls for centuries

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
i havent wore 1 at all since this started. noone in my family was affected at any point. everyone went to work everyday and not 1 person in my family got sick. 2 sons and a daughter. their wives and a bf or any of my grandkids. mom and 2 sisters all fine.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
i havent wore 1 at all since this started. noone in my family was affected at any point. everyone went to work everyday and not 1 person in my family got sick. 2 sons and a daughter. their wives and a bf or any of my grandkids. mom and 2 sisters all fine.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

No one in my family died from world war 2, why would I help the war effort with even the most minimal input that doesn't harm me?

1621251453356.png

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
people stopped wearing masks here. I only still do it sometimes because some of the more liberal restaurant owners will give their customers crap about entering without a mask.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I tapped out 2 weeks ago.

was wearing a mask and got hay fever . A pollen is about one thousand bigger than a covid.

load of bullshit.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
havent caught the covids since this started last march no shot either. wear a mask only when required.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Mask mandate was just lifted here the other day. Encouraged but not required for vaccinated.

Everyone is still trying to sort it all out. Not all stores have taken signs down so it’s hard to tell who still wants you to wear one or not.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Mask mandate was just lifted here the other day. Encouraged but not required for vaccinated.

Everyone is still trying to sort it all out. Not all stores have taken signs down so it’s hard to tell who still wants you to wear one or not.
Good for them.

Our provincial government is up for re-election next June so they need to look busy.