General Sucker punch done right!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
Never saw it coming!

*For the record, I'm not applauding this, just recognizing that it's as "suckery" as sucker punches get.

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Buddy a mine hit a dude like that, guy was out before he hit the ground, back of his head hit the concrete and he died the next day from bleeding on the brain.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
That’s really dangerous and doesn’t make you a badass it just opens you up for an acid attack or to get ganged up on when you least expect it

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I can not see it for some reason on my work computer but from the reaction that is for the best.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Buddy a mine hit a dude like that, guy was out before he hit the ground, back of his head hit the concrete and he died the next day from bleeding on the brain.
Happened to someone I knew. Conked him out, he signed himself out of hospital, went home, went to sleep, gone. Never woke up

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Did your buddy catch charges and/or a lawsuit from that?

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
fucked up

camera man just egged on that shit also with his dumbass commentary

I aint the guy to whip out a camera...de escalate the situation or stay the fuck out of it...voyeur shit is lame as shit IMO

M

member 603

4 years, involuntary manslaughter
Wow that judge was nice, I know of a situation here in Orlando where a guy did a similar thing, and the similar end result happened...... The sucker puncher got 15 years because the judge said that the fact he knowingly assaulted the guy (not defending himself), and the guy died as a result, was a murder charge

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
My best girly mate's dad stepped in to sort a fight out waiting in line for a cab and got punched in the back of the head. Done. One punch. Over. Dead. One of my "friends" knew about that and still did the same to me on a night out, the cow.

I know the guy who killed my mate's dad didn't get dressed up for the night thinking "I'm going to murder someone tonight" and got off with a few years in jail for manslaughter but it's so easily done. We're so dainty really.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wow that judge was nice, I know of a situation here in Orlando where a guy did a similar thing, and the similar end result happened...... The sucker puncher got 15 years because the judge said that the fact he knowingly assaulted the guy (not defending himself), and the guy died as a result, was a murder charge
In this case, the guy that threw the punch was with his family and his cousin (I think) had Down's. Some redneck was making fun of her and he said something to the guy. The guy wouldn't shut up so my buddy decked him. One shot, head to concrete, dead. Fucked up situation. I think the judge probably took that into consideration.

PaleAndGangly

Pro Member
Oct 20, 2015
It didn’t look like a sucker punch to me. The guy wouldn’t let go of his arm and being aggressive and was facing him. It was an extreme response to it, but I don’t think it was a sucker punch.

The older I get, the more stupid it all looks.
I'd expect that from teens up to 17 but adults engaging in that=stupid monkeys.