General Suggested new map of America

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It'd be OK if Texas absorbed Oklahoma and kicked out all the residents and it became Texas's public hunting land.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What’s did you do with BC? Also how fucking bored are you lately?

I didn't do anything. My handwriting isn't that neat.

This map went viral a few months ago and we missed the boat. So I submit it for the approval of the midnight society

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I vote that Virginia is left alone... I mean... We had a big part in the forming of the nation and such.

But West Virginia should be absorbed by Kentucky since they're both into cousin fucking.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I vote that Virginia is left alone... I mean... We had a big part in the forming of the nation and such.

But West Virginia should be absorbed by Kentucky since they're both into cousin fucking.
This is fair.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think that state near the top left has some sort of USA super hwy into the great white north. Most those pussies don’t even own jackets. Lol.

It is my understanding that Chile took over the entire western coast of the Americas

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I think the Eskimos in the Northwest Territories might take issue. If you came with a couple barrels of beer and whiskey and a lot of Texas barbeque though, things might be o.k.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think the Eskimos in the Northwest Territories might take issue. If you came with a couple barrels of beer and whiskey and a lot of Texas barbeque though, things might be o.k.
Thanks for the pro tip. Do they need blankets? It's worked well in the past.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Blankets good.Couple cartons of marlboros would be good.They like cheez whizz, but you gotta keep them warm-- next to your body inside of your parka.