SummerSlam 2016 Discussion Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well this all went downhill quick. I can't imagine that was the booking unless they felt they needed to make the drug failure go away with some weird finish

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well this all went downhill quick. I can't imagine that was the booking unless they felt they needed to make the drug failure go away with some weird finish.

Why end a major PPV with screwy?

Your belt holders were 5th and 3rd in the match pecking order and Cena vs AJ like 6th or 7th.

That was a clusterfuck

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Well this all went downhill quick. I can't imagine that was the booking unless they felt they needed to make the drug failure go away with some weird finish.

Why end a major PPV with screwy?

Your belt holders were 5th and 3rd in the match pecking order and Cena vs AJ like 6th or 7th.

That was a clusterfuck
Unless some things changed very last minute, why bother to have no finishes after 9:30?

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They want to have Brock shoot wrestle but he'll go full Harambe if you shoot on him and play hard.

Brock is a jackass, I'm done with his bookings.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Who's he done that to? I know Braun, but well, he deserved it, lol.
I forget I hear he's injured people in the same way, way before Braun, that's his rep, he's a shoot wrestler but don't risk injuring him or he gets hypocrite mad.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Interesting. I've heard he'll shoot if people fuck around.
It's more or less similar in Brock's mind either way he's not a fraternity of wrestlers guy, he's booked to be stronger often to shoot, that DDT looked like he hit very hard and got ultra pissed off.

I wouldn't call it fucking around on Randy's part if he just paid him back with something.