SummerSlam 2016 Discussion Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So Vince, you want to brand "The New Era", only really have two of the new era win earlier on the card and have the old era have two non-matches finish a major PPV and deflate the earlier momentum.

Good job,.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's more or less similar in Brock's mind either way he's not a fraternity of wrestlers guy, he's booked to be stronger often to shoot, that DDT looked like he hit very hard and got ultra pissed off.

I wouldn't call it fucking around on Randy's part if he just paid him back with something.
I guess they better hire Cain then.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="FrontRowBrian (@FrontRowBrian) | Twitter">@FrontRowBrian</a> <a href="Chris on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/xY4EmwOQJK</a></p>&mdash; Chris (@ChrisPCT) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/ChrisPCT/status/767561697280331776
">August 22, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Yup, not intended, no way Vince, who hates blading would have approved an obvious concussion situation, NOPE

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
So Vince, you want to brand "The New Era", only really have two of the new era win earlier on the card and have the old era have two non-matches finish a major PPV and deflate the earlier momentum.

Good job,.
The good news is if they're going to do this we'll all be able to get a lot more sleep.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He took 2 elbows and as far as I could tell neither landed where he was busted open.
I'd like a longer replay of the whole ten second scene. I dunno, it looked like a lot of confusion and audible calling there to me.

Very inorganic and sloppy if planned didn't seem the right timing to do it unless they needed to end near 11 and went way over with other shit

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Watch the elbow video again, the point of it ends right where that cut is on the second one.

It's the elbow 100%

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Blade jobs seems very much safer... than that to a guy with concussion history.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Some good matches. A great match with AJ. Then two weird matches at the end. 7 hours of program and your greatest talent is nowhere to be seen.

I'm talking about Bray Wyatt MFers

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
If you guys go back. Watch Lesnars grin when Ortan rolls over. Brocks like oh shit oops lol.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Some good matches. A great match with AJ. Then two weird matches at the end. 7 hours of program and your greatest talent is nowhere to be seen.

I'm talking about Bray Wyatt MFers
Punishment for tweeting Hardy, as stupid as it sounds... yadda yadda Vince.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
https://i.imgur.com/ZM7UbVP.png

Hold fuck dude, that looks like no blading I've ever seen and full on concussion face.
Seeing it cleaned up, you could very well be right. When I was watching last night I thought it was lower. They gave an injury update on Orton last night. "WWE.com has learned that Randy Orton has received 10 staples to close a laceration on his forehead following the brutal assault by Brock Lesnar that resulted in a TKO at SummerSlam." That comment feels kayfabe-ee to me. Based on when the PPV ended I think Brock might've just botched his "brutal assault" I don't see WWE booking a longer PPV slot to go over by 4 minutes.