SummerSlam predictions ...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I am going with Roman & Paul working together. We never saw the note Paul gave Reigns. It might have said "Sell the water like Pepper Spray & be ready to work with me Sunday"

I think Ronda takes the title.
It will be silly having her 0-2 in title defences & getting another shot at the Women's PPV, but WWE rarely makes sense.

I thought Owens would beat Braun for MITB, but they just put out Monster In The Bank tees & Vince loves Merch.

I like AJ, but it is time for Joe to be a champ. His promos have killed.

Carmella is horrible in the ring, but Vince loves her. I have no idea who wins. Becky would be nice for a bit until Charlotte needs it for Wrestlemania (champ vs champ with Ronda)

Could be a good SS, but it will be way too long & NXT will blow it away.

You think Vince would learn from NXT, but that would mean he would admit he is not the genius he insist he is.

I still can't believe he never got back to Jericho on the NJPW IC Champ (Jericho) vs WWE IC Champ (Rollins at the time) match.
Shows how out of touch Vince is

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I forget, if Owens wins does he get the contract or is it only keep it or lose it for Braun?

Because Owens winning and cashing in on the same night would be amazing!

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I'd like to see the Revival win but I think the B-Team is too popular right now.

I'm bored of the Bludgeon Brothers and love pancakes so gotta go with the New Day.

I'm picking Becky to win and start driving a wedge between herself and a jealous Flair.

Somoa Joe, Rousey and Reigns will join Becky in title changes. Though I'm probably checking out before the last two matches, assuming it's Bliss/Rousey and Reigns/Lesnar.

Ziggler and Shinsuke retain.

Coin flip on Bryan/Miz.

No Riott Squad. Sad.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Sami or Corbin distract Braun and KO wins the MITB Contract.

Roman beats Brock by a hair In a back and forth slobberknocker. After what seems to be Heyman helping Roman....Heyman sprays Roman in the eyes again and KO cashes in to win the Universal Championship.

AJ retains
Becky wins SD women's title
Alexa retains with outside help, after that Shayna comes out to help
New Day New Tag champs.
Don't care about the rest. Just bring on NXT

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Alexa retains with outside help, after that Shayna comes out to help

I don't see that because that would make her a babyface.

but I do see Marina & Duke possibly helping Baszler tonight
They are in NYC

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Will say Roman wins but Braun or KO cash in, with Heyman having a new client in them. Next night Heyman comes out and says that Reigns had his chance, and he didn’t “cash in”. Braun of KO still do their talking, but Heyman puts them over occasionally. They don’t need the hype man like Brock does, but keeps Heyman around. Also WWE love them some Summerslam cash ins.

Ziggler retains when Jacked Dean reignites feud with Rollins. Mentions how Rollins only called him when he needed help. The Bar was against Rollins first, then Ziggler/Drew. Hell, even replaced him with Jason Jordan.

Ronda wins, I am going to assume Kairi Sane wins tonight, then Shayna debuts by celebrating with Ronda, as well as Marina and Duke. Start building towards Evolution.

Nakkers retains US
BB retain
Miz wins, this will not be their last match, gives him something to gloat about.

Braun/KO is a toss up. They printed merch, but Y2AJ shirts were a thing, yeah? Also with stipulation, can protect Strowman, but will make him sadly look like an idiot.

Riott Squad should be on card, but most likely preshow against Bayley Sasha. Havent checked card yet

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I think turning Ronda heel would be easier for the proposed 4horsewoman fued. Especially with Charlotte, Becky, Sasha and Bayley all baby faces.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I think turning Ronda heel would be easier for the proposed 4horsewoman fued. Especially with Charlotte, Becky, Sasha and Bayley all baby faces.
That will be interesting in how they play it
I think they might keep her face until after that 4h feud & then turn her or have Charlotte turn before mania instead.
maybe Charlotte gets pissed at Becky for doing something that makes Ronda pin her at Survivor & they feud until Rumble & then focus on Charlotte vs RR as the Mania main (as rumored)

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Agreed. Can get a heel Ronda holding armbar too long like Shayna does with RNC.

Would love if they made it an elimination submission tag.

Ronda- Armbar
Shayna- Rear Naked Choke
Duke/Marina- Idk, omoplata crossface and Peruvian Necktie?

Vs

Becky- Dis-Arm-Her
Flair- Figure Four
Banks- Banks Statement
Bayley - Don’t give her a bearhug, but kneebar hugging the leg works

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Btw .,.. I doubt I will watch live
i don't have 7 hrs to spare like i did for Mania

I'll watch after & FF through most