SUP guys

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Are you the guy that got taken to task for shilling, with somebody posting your threads all jacked up about Jon Jones, Conor, trying to make controversial sounding promo titles to hype UFC shyte, etc.?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Welcome my man! We are glad you made it.

Thanks for the kind words. Check out the Site Feedback and Help forum when you get time. There are quite a few threads in there that discuss what we plan to implement in terms of graphics, logo, news & blogs on the HOME page, etc. Options for Mobile Apps. How the reputation system here works. Threads in there will also walk you thru embedding gifs, video, and pics...adding an avatar, etc.

Jan 20, 2015
I'm not a shill man. :) by the way I got banned unjustly and I didn't even said anything wrong cuz I'm a gentle poster. I defended McGregor since he was gettin mad hate, with gentle replies then got alot of VDs, so my reply to it was ''No comments today since I got alot of VDs'' the next thing that happen was me getting deleted from UG.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I haven't been over there in a while, so I don't know who has been doing what recently. But I will add that obnoxious shilling isn't something we want to get into here. Let's leave agenda's at the door, and just have some fun, respectful discussion.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
LegendOfThePast;n3983 said:
I'm not a shill man. :) by the way I got banned unjustly and I didn't even said anything wrong cuz I'm a gentle poster. I defended McGregor since he was gettin mad hate, with gentle replies then got alot of VDs, so my reply to it was ''No comments today since I got alot of VDs'' the next thing that happen was me getting deleted from UG.

It's all good broseph. Welcome to the dark side!

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
^ Yup. No politics here. Just good conversation with like-minded people. Welcome to the forums.

Jan 20, 2015
I Wild Each It;n3984 said:
I haven't been over there in a while, so I don't know who has been doing what recently. But I will add that obnoxious shilling isn't something we want to get into here. Let's leave agenda's at the door, and just have some fun, respectful discussion.

I ain't no shill but I'm going to rustle your jimmies down the road

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Rustle away...just keep it respectful :)

Liking your posts to give you some rep here...

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lookoutawhale posted on the UG that he signed up here. Any sightings?