Sup

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Sup guys. Just wanted to say that our forums over at LUBMMA are finished. I will be spending more time here. Which is not a bad thing at all. I have enjoyed the little bit of time that I have spent here.

If there is any thread that need to be retweeted just let me know. I'm Bozy@Bozy_Westside on Twitter.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Hey man sorry to hear. LUBwas a cool place. Still, glad to hear you'll be spending more time in these parts, you've always seemed like a solid dude to me. Look forward to seeing ya around the board

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I defected from sherdog and the OG ,this place just needs more traffic ,but it is the best functioning forum I have used.

op

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Bro fist bro!! We were very small. Started from LETUSBANG after kj and idoharm left the og. Chilli taco and myself kept it up as LUBMMA and all was fine for a while. But. This forum is great. Very respectable. I like it a lot.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Bro fist bro!! We were very small. Started from LETUSBANG after kj and idoharm left the og. Chilli taco and myself kept it up as LUBMMA and all was fine for a while. But. This forum is great. Very respectable. I like it a lot.
Haha. Idoharm has a mangina still floating around the internet.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I defected from sherdog and the OG (...)
sherdog is not nearly as bad as its rep suggests. just stay out of the main forum. why would you even want to hang in there anyway?

but the subforums are solid. the standup technique forum is great. we badly need more action in our own "fighter's corner" subforum.