SuperCalo changed his Twitter handle to CaitlynCalo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

Got impatient and googled. Wish i hadn't. Why the fuck is this news?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Google The Kardashians @Alienator. Read up on their family, and make sure you do everything the exact opposite of what they have done, when you decide to start a family of your own.

P

Punch

Google The Kardashians @Alienator. Read up on their family, and make sure you do everything the exact opposite of what they have done, when you decide to start a family of your own.
Wait, you mean that chick from the GILF thread and shit? Yeah fuck that.

I still don't understand why it's news. That shit just seems legitimately sad.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Wait, you mean that chick from the GILF thread and shit? Yeah fuck that.

I still don't understand why it's news. That shit just seems legitimately sad.
because she has a big old rump roast for an azz

P

Punch

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our country is so fucked up and ass backwards im truly ashamed
I'm not going to judge bruce jenner for wanting to have a sex change. Doesn't affect me. I just don't understand why everybody's making a big deal out of it. It really isn't a big deal.

Stories like what TheBigPygmy/JustinWren @JustinTheVikingWren(FFTF) is doing in Africa make muuuuch better stories to read about to me.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
smh @ ppl then.
Agree, they actually have a television show that I joke with my wife about i tell her, "oh wait, i missed keeping up with the kardashian's, how did the reminder not work on the sky box?".............i've never watched it (i swear), but how you can make a television show about a big as- girl (i like big as-'s, mind you, but nice one's) for no other reason than she has a big as-, i just don't know.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I'm not going to judge bruce jenner for wanting to have a sex change. Doesn't affect me. I just don't understand why everybody's making a big deal out of it. It really isn't a big deal.

Stories like what TheBigPygmy/JustinWren @JustinTheVikingWren(FFTF) is doing in Africa make muuuuch better stories to read about to me.
My point exactly its not what he is doing its the attention its getting.