General Supercross 2023

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RhinoNite

Literally
Jan 27, 2020
I see there was no supercross thread in my search..... here goes.. Great night of racing in Daytona... Get in bros and hoes... we goin till October with the most electrifying sport around...

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
I see there was no supercross thread in my search..... here goes.. Great night of racing in Daytona... Get in bros and hoes... we goin till October with the most electrifying sport around...
Think there's an all things racing thread. Edit, found it:

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Notice that he said that BRay won the 6 races at Oatfield? The kids a winner,just hasn't done it at the Monster Energy level.

Mike Sexton does a really good job of keeping his tracks prepped for the riders at Club Moto.It's pretty common that Mike preps his tracks before he opens.

That Honda is looking sweet!

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I fully expect (well hoping) that BRay qualifies for the outdoor main events at Super Motocross.

1678149927167.png

RhinoNite

Literally
Jan 27, 2020
Notice that he said that BRay won the 6 races at Oatfield? The kids a winner,just hasn't done it at the Monster Energy level.

Mike Sexton does a really good job of keeping his tracks prepped for the riders at Club Moto.It's pretty common that Mike preps his tracks before he opens.

That Honda is looking sweet!
I rode elsinore 1x and they kicked us off at noon to water the track... lol. That happens 1x per year locally where I'm from.

RhinoNite

Literally
Jan 27, 2020
Crow, I was nervous and just rode the Senior track but it had really nice combos and after our first session I had 2 beers and honestly smoked everyone on that track.... I know, weird for a Canadian ...

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Looks like Tomac is going to take the championship.

Weren't Tomac & Barcia factory Honda riders?

Anyways Mike posted this this morning.I'm telling that he is on the ball.

Oh well,I tried.Says that the file is too big.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Crow, I was nervous and just rode the Senior track but it had really nice combos and after our first session I had 2 beers and honestly smoked everyone on that track.... I know, weird for a Canadian ...