Superhero GP Final: Apocalypse vs Spawn

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Apocalypse vs Spawn

• Total voters

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
GP.png The Finals! So here we are, the top two guys in the tournament. They will battle to win this very prestigious superhero GP on a spin off MMA forum. Yes, it has been noted that Apocalypse is not a superhero. For this final battle, I have made voting public. Let's get voting!

Apocalypse - ECC170 @ECC170 vs Spawn - La Paix @BirdWatcher

Rules:
The fight starts in a grassy field 100 miles from anywhere - if you want a fight in jungles, snow or a city, you have to take the fight there. They have their powers in their ideal settings (eg Superman has been solar charged, Neo is in the Matrix, Namor is fully hydrated etc).

Win is by KO/death. Fleeing the battle is a DQ.

Last edited:

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Aquaman never got his recount. I know damn well there was a bunch of hanging chads on the ballots for him that were thrown away

just sayin

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'd like my opening statement to be this...

After Issue 50
Currently, Spawn's power is endless. There was even a brief period after issue #100 where Spawn was practically a god

Honestly what else needs to said that except for some childish yet entertaining trash talk to humiliate ECC170 @ECC170 ?

At the time no one was able to harm him in any way. Spawn has altered his physical appearance at times, and his body is a living weapon. His suit even "matures", by morphing into different variations. The most notable changes being the "Third Age" suit, in which his power was at its highest. He is able to transform any part of his suit and/or body into whatever he sees fit for the current situation.

Leigh @Leigh has stated that we are have our lowers in the ideal settings so I'll stick with the time period where "At the time no one was able to harm him in any way."

But I don't want to make this boring for the members here so I'll play along, think of it as kind of a big buddy program in elementary school where you are in grade 5 and "struggle" to out point the grade kid in ball.

Much like ECC170 @ECC170 himself Apocalypse will most definitely realize his days of fighting are waaaaaaay behind him. This is like when Royce came back and oh so foolishly agreed to take on Hughes, bitch is getting raped here. Looks like this guy likes to run away like Griffin or Starnes once he's getting his ass kicked so prepare for this to end in a KO everyone. Apocalypse prepare to run into another long ass nap after you get big brothered

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I'd like my opening statement to be this...

After Issue 50
Currently, Spawn's power is endless. There was even a brief period after issue #100 where Spawn was practically a god

Honestly what else needs to said that except for some childish yet entertaining trash talk to humiliate ECC170 @ECC170 ?

At the time no one was able to harm him in any way. Spawn has altered his physical appearance at times, and his body is a living weapon. His suit even "matures", by morphing into different variations. The most notable changes being the "Third Age" suit, in which his power was at its highest. He is able to transform any part of his suit and/or body into whatever he sees fit for the current situation.

Leigh @Leigh has stated that we are have our lowers in the ideal settings so I'll stick with the time period where "At the time no one was able to harm him in any way."

But I don't want to make this boring for the members here so I'll play along, think of it as kind of a big buddy program in elementary school where you are in grade 5 and "struggle" to out point the grade kid in ball.

Much like ECC170 @ECC170 himself Apocalypse will most definitely realize his days of fighting are waaaaaaay behind him. This is like when Royce came back and oh so foolishly agreed to take on Hughes, bitch is getting raped here. Looks like this guy likes to run away like Griffin or Starnes once he's getting his ass kicked so prepare for this to end in a KO everyone. Apocalypse prepare to run into another long ass nap after you get big brothered
How can you use a Royce argument against a Guy named Hughes....The thing is I AM ALWAYS POWERFUL beyond comprehension...You better stick to torturing Fat Clowns and Leave EN SABAH NUR be or you I will strangle you with your Cape and unmask Michael Jai White for the Ouija board Pussy he is...All Hail En Sabah Nur as watch me back,mount Spawn and pound him into the ground that ppl worship beneath My feet...Your Dog leash Chains are no match for the gifts I posses...I was fucking shit up While you Spawn was still swimming in his daddy's ball Sack...

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
How can you use a Royce argument against a Guy named Hughes....The thing is I AM ALWAYS POWERFUL beyond comprehension...You better stick to torturing Fat Clowns and Leave EN SABAH NUR be or you I will strangle you with your Cape and unmask Michael Jai White for the Ouija board Pussy he is...All Hail En Sabah Nur as watch me back,mount Spawn and pound him into the ground that ppl worship beneath My feet...Your Dog leash Chains are no match for the gifts I posses...I was fucking shit up While you Spawn was still swimming in his daddy's ball Sack...
So being olderer than dirt is somehow an advantage in a fight now? Did you not read my post above? Bitch I beat God and the devil and those assholes are old as it gets. I'm curious as to why your go to move is back mount, pretty sure it has to do with the placement of the asshole...This is a fight not one of your dates or sparring sessions with the boys. And enjoy having a chuckle on my chains while you can. Those fuckers are unbreakable so epect to have them thrashing your tin suit to bits going forward.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
So being olderer than dirt is somehow an advantage in a fight now? Did you not read my post above? Bitch I beat God and the devil and those assholes are old as it gets. I'm curious as to why your go to move is back mount, pretty sure it has to do with the placement of the asshole...This is a fight not one of your dates or sparring sessions with the boys. And enjoy having a chuckle on my chains while you can. Those fuckers are unbreakable so epect to have them thrashing your tin suit to bits going forward.
Your earthly God doesn't apply to me..My back mount is the HUGHES special ask ROYCE...Im like wine I get better with age..

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Your earthly God doesn't apply to me..My back mount is the HUGHES special ask ROYCE...Im like wine I get better with age..
Earthly god?

"Genisis 1:1 In the beginning god created the heavens and the earth."

This matters bro...

Just a reminder of what your tin man (woman?) is dealing with.

the abilities now include super speed, super strength that enables him to throw around skyscrapers, hellblasts that can topple ancient gods and said to be strong enough to burn down the gates of Heaven, matter alteration and transmutation, incredible regeneration, unbreakable chains, control over nature, and even the ability to stop time dead in its tracks. He is also able to use mental powers to subdue enemies, once cornering Jason Wynn, and "ripping" all the skin from his body.

Spawn has the ability to alter/stop time. Apocalypse is most vulnerable right after one of his much needed naps (this is due to him being a serior citizen and he gets sleepy from time to time) and Spawn being fucking smart knows this. Time is altered to the moment Apocabitch has her first eye twitch, time then gets frozen as I start my eternal ass whooping on you. All my weapons are on hand incase I get bored, necroplasm is topped right up and now you are realizing you are literally paralized in time and have ZERO options. Let's go with say......a years time as known to us of Spawn just having his way with Apocaflinch, keep in mind lots of that time will be Spawn answering texts, pondering who the sexiest celeb is, how Jones will be if he ever returns etc.....I wonder if I can find a scrap yard that could help me use your cute suite to add to my chain collection?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I see some votes have swayed...Fixed like Wandy said
Typical....I had the same sort of tears produced from Sparkuri except he was trying to get Spawn removed from tourney dueto a lame ass technicalities that he created. It's pathetic that so early in this fight* you are resorting to claims of fuckery instead of trying to bring your A game

* the use of the word fight here is to be taken light heartedly seeing that Apocabitch is already trying to cry foul about the voting system. In actuality there hasn't been any fighting but more of a one way beat down after attempts of sodomy and whining.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I would use my instantaneous Teleporting powers to get from you grasps..Unlike You A measely bullet hasnt Knocked me out cold...I can e duplicate the powers of your traps...Don't make me leave you limbless like you have been left the past pal...I absorb energy with the best of them...I also can transform,into that weak Shell you call a body and undermind your thinking

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
8- bit Spawn FTW

I would use my instantaneous Teleporting powers to get from you grasps..Unlike You A measely bullet hasnt Knocked me out cold...I can e duplicate the powers of your traps...Don't make me leave you limbless like you have been left the past pal...I absorb energy with the best of them...I also can transform,into that weak Shell you call a body and undermind your thinking
I just seeing a bunch "I would, I can" horseshit with no actions taken....Are these visions you are having while being frozen in time by me and taking the beating of a life time? I saw your homoerotic tactics in your last battle so I'm not surprised that you choose to fanaticize over scrap but you picked the wrong foe my friend. Go try to make sweet ass love to Aquaman or Green Lantern and tell them all the things you would or can do to them. If you concede defeat now there's no shame in losing to such a powerful being like Spawn. I suggest you use your mind powers (as weak as they are compared to Spawns) and let me know you've had enough and I just might make this quick so you can go take another nap.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Just got some really bad news, so I might not be on much or at all for a few..my mom is in icu she OD lastnight...wouldn't be my life it it wasn't hard..

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just got some really bad news, so I might not be on much or at all for a few..my mom is in icu she OD lastnight...wouldn't be my life it it wasn't hard..
Damn man, good thoughts your Mom's way

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Thanks guys..headed to Indianapolis to see her...keep ya posted

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Damn man, keep your chin up. Thinking of you and your family.