General Superman is a gay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Pre-Tobey McGuire Spirder-Man, right? RIGHT?
Print comics.

While McFarlane revalued the Spider-Man property, and his work is what lead to the movies, I don't like his style. He gave Spidey eyes that are two thirds of his mask.

Which is not mandated according to the Comics Code Authority.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Print comics.

While McFarlane revalued the Spider-Man property, and his work is what lead to the movies, I don't like his style. He gave Spidey eyes that are two thirds of his mask.

Which is not mandated according to the Comics Code Authority.
I always liked "unappreciated superhero" Spidey, I didn't care for "poor me" Spidey.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I always liked "unappreciated superhero" Spidey, I didn't care for "poor me" Spidey.
The nerdy guy who couldn't get a chick and had to work a regular job, the Flash Thompson days, had their charm. Peter's one punch KO of Flash in a boxing ring.

But the older Spider-Man had a whole different game.

Ever read the short lived Spider-Man 2039?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The nerdy guy who couldn't get a chick and had to work a regular job, the Flash Thompson days, had their charm. Peter's one punch KO of Flash in a boxing ring.

But the older Spider-Man had a whole different game.

Ever read the short lived Spider-Man 2039?
I think I have a few issues in a box somewhere. I loved the 90s animated series.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
If you're gonna pull threads on super hero back stories, every tapestry unravels.

Even mine. I'm a backwards Batman born with fifty parents who keep getting in the way of my crime fighting dreams to tell me I need to go to community College and pursue a real career.
What is your superpower?