General Superman is a gay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Ugh. I'm very sick of comic book movies. Shit's played the fuck out.
I'm sick of the MCU also. I think the last one I saw was the first Avengers?

Comic book heroes are our modern cultural mythology, though. There are endless stories to tell in the format. But let's have something different than a bunch of witty quips, no real stakes because Disney won't let anything really bad happen, and then at the end everybody fights the giant blue laser thing/the hoardes of anonymous alien drones that flew out of the portal that opened above the city.

That shit is all played out.

There's heaps of superhero /supervillain stories to be told though, and they definitely don't all have to be for kids. ?

??

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
its not superman. its clark kent and lois lane's son who is a new superman

gay people exist. gay children exist. and this new bi-sexual superman will empower millions of youth to believe in themselves, despite the prejudices they unfortunately face from sad, little haters

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I'm sick of the MCU also. I think the last one I saw was the first Avengers?

Comic book heroes are our modern cultural mythology, though. There are endless stories to tell in the format. But let's have something different than a bunch of witty quips, no real stakes because Disney won't let anything really bad happen, and then at the end everybody fights the giant blue laser thing/the hoardes of anonymous alien drones that flew out of the portal that opened above the city.

That shit is all played out.

There's heaps of superhero /supervillain stories to be told though, and they definitely don't all have to be for kids. ?

??
They usually fall apart for me at the end of the first act, when they've done introducing characters and the origin of powers. Then the standard villain is introduced, and the threat is usually stupid IMO.

M

member 3289

gay people exist. gay children exist. and this new bi-sexual superman will empower millions of youth to believe in themselves, despite the prejudices they unfortunately face from sad, little haters
Stop being such a fág.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
They usually fall apart for me at the end of the first act, when they've done introducing characters and the origin of powers. Then the standard villain is introduced, and the threat is usually stupid IMO.
Thanos aside, I'm hard pressed to think of a truly great MCU villain. Most of them are extremely dull, bland and forgettable.

??

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Idk if Galactus can really be equated with the others.
I think he is going to be the main baddie in the next chapter.

I suspect they will need to introduce the FF and x men first then its going to be balls deep anal fucking of the highest ensemble ever seen on screen as they go toe to toe with Galactus

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I think he is going to be the main baddie in the next chapter.

I suspect they will need to introduce the FF and x men first then its going to be balls deep anal fucking of the highest ensemble ever seen on screen as they go toe to toe with Galactus
What?!

The guy consumes entire planets.

Of course, this is from memory of the comics. Idk what the movies have done with it

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Pretty shit depictions on screen, though.

Which is what I was referring to. ?

??
Vincent D'Onofrio's Kingpin and David Tennant's Purple Man are probably the two best villains in Marvel big or small screen history, if not the best period. Agree about big screen though. Most have been forgettable. Fassbender's Magneto is great also, but more an anti-hero than a villain and of course not made by Marvel proper.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

Just look how Handyman inspired the last generation of disabled young people.

794C0726-CED4-42DC-968A-A123F81DCC56.gif40F7FCFA-5A58-4BFA-BB76-6DAD0D080E0B.gif