General Superman is a gay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
The same way you apparently didn't literally mean you'd never heard of it, I didn't literally mean everyday. Stop trying to be a cunt, it doesn't suit you.

I thought you were referring to school children. When you clarified it to mean married men I understood what you were talking about. Its still a very rare occurrence though.

You lose coherence when you get excited about a subject and mash the keyboard making it harder to decipher what you mean.

And this one has really moved your dial for some reason.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I thought you were referring to school children. When you clarified it to mean married men I understood what you were talking about. Its still a very rare occurrence though.

You lose coherence when you get excited about a subject and mash the keyboard making it harder to decipher what you mean.

And this one has really moved your dial for some reason.
You're the only person who claims to have this comprehension issue.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Can you silly gooses settle the fuck down and quit acting like you are both running for nob gobbling queen..

Your messing up my thread.

So anyway. As I mentioned, the table next to me was full of emo student mongaloids. Well I finished my moretti (good beer) and figured I'd go for a quick sprinkle before I go for another pint. After sucking off a tramp in the glory hole I returned to see this gaggle of wimps at my table looking at my shopping bags and one of them gasped, I was like "hi can I help? " They said no they thought I'd left and forgot my bags. I was like nah just went for a piss, not free gifts.

Fuckers. I wish I'd washed my hands after I'd had a piss so I was 20 seconds later after the cunts had nicked them. Would've been way more fun.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Can you silly gooses settle the fuck down and quit acting like you are both running for nob gobbling queen..

Your messing up my thread.

So anyway. As I mentioned, the table next to me was full of emo student mongaloids. Well I finished my moretti (good beer) and figured I'd go for a quick sprinkle before I go for another pint. After sucking off a tramp in the glory hole I returned to see this gaggle of wimps at my table looking at my shopping bags and one of them gasped, I was like "hi can I help? " They said no they thought I'd left and forgot my bags. I was like nah just went for a piss, not free gifts.

Fuckers. I wish I'd washed my hands after I'd had a piss so I was 20 seconds later after the cunts had nicked them. Would've been way more fun.
Never happened.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
IMG_20211013_195007.jpgIMG_20211013_194937.jpg

That's where they sat, that my table. It was just the empty glass and my bags there when I got back from the glory hole..

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well I got a blazer and a 3 pack of plain t shirts. Blazer is slightly off but I won't get it fixed until I get my pigtail removed and can find a natural size where I'm excersisiziizing.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Well I got a blazer and a 3 pack of plain t shirts. Blazer is slightly off but I won't get it fixed until I get my pigtail removed and can find a natural size where I'm excersisiziizing.

I can never understand why anyone would spend 40 pounds on a white t shirt.

Its a white t shirt. Fair enough you want to get a decent blazer but I can't get my head around expensive white t shirts.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can never understand why anyone would spend 40 pounds on a white t shirt.

Its a white t shirt. Fair enough you want to get a decent blazer but I can't get my head around expensive white t shirts.
3 different plain with logo.

And I agree. I wear Primark t shirts with designers shirts. There is definitely a feel difference between some brands. I have a yellow Primark t shirt that I can confuse with a Hugo one. The Hugo one cost ten times plus more but the feel is completely different. Not in an anyway better way. But if you blindfolded me and made me wear them I could tell you easily which is which. And they look almost exactly the same.

M

member 3289

Not sure how this thread turned into a story about a dwarf almost getting robbed.

Where is gay Superman when you need him?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Just did a life changing shit.

It was strong. It just kept going. it didn‘t break off just kept extruding. I’d say it was the length of my forearm but as thin as Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken ’s. So that made it ok.
still out of breath but no tears.

Astonishing movement. Thank god for my modern plumbing. It curled up like that snake on the dont tread on me flag.

and believe me you wouldn’t want to tread in that duty.

Feel like I could go a couple of rounds with Tyson Fury but I’m guessing that’s just the endorphins kicking in. He’d probably beat me up.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Dude honestly, I think you could take him.
I think it’s the endorphins. But I do think you’re right as well.

Feel so light right now it would be hard for him to tag me as I concentrated on body shots.

I don’t know. Tactically I have the edge and the speed. But you know how it is in the heavyweight division, he only needs one lucky punch.

I’m not an idiot.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Yall need to man up. Superman probably would give you the bj of a lifetime.