Supplements

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Ok so first off you guys know me pretty well already and you know I DO NOT endorse supplements at all because to be honest i think most of them are garbage. Well recently i was put on to this place called 1stPhorm and i tried their bodybuilding stack. I actually love it and think their stuff works really well and their proteins taste great. NO i do not get commission although i totally should lol, but i do like to tell my brothers in iron when i actually find good stuff. They use my name in the site so that i and you can get free shipping. I totally recommend their stuff and my clients are using some too and one of my clients is using and loving their joint supports while others are doing a couple different stacks, and the multi vitamins. The BCAA are really good and so it the Creatine. Again i would never endorse or tell people to get supps unless i tired them and researched them to be legit. Check it out if you want too, and again we all get free shipping lol.

1st Phorm : The Foundation of High Performance Sports Nutrition - Site

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Pitbull9 @Pitbull3744 let's hear some recommendations for some supplements to take for a workout program aimed at getting lean with some strength gains.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Pitbull9 @Pitbull3744 let's hear some recommendations for some supplements to take for a workout program aimed at getting lean with some strength gains.
I liked 1st Phorm but they are too expensive for the quantity. For my prep I have been using only VPX SRO zero carbs as my main protein shake. ON makes a great hydro whey as well and their gold standard is top notch. BPI is pretty good as well as far as their BCAAs. Blackstone labs is also good. They have a lot of good products. At the end of all the supps, nothing beats real good nutritious food. I have been able to lose about 25lbs and not lose any muscle because I am eating quality food at the proper macro intake for my current goal.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What's a basic collection of sups that you recomend one to be using? I assume a good protein, preworkout but what else with out spending a fortune? Creatine?