General SUV plows thru Christmas Parade in Wisconsin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
This is heart breaking.
Can we hit the reset button on society and start over?
Reset to what, though?

Do we have to go through another 4,000 years of slavery, cannibalism, "human rights" not being a thing that exists in law, etc etc etc, before we get back to the point we're at now?

If so, I'd rather just build on the improvements we've already made over the last several decades and centuries, if it's all the same. ?

??

T

The Big Guy

I'll be honest I was thinking it was a muslim fellow

But the bloods? Wouldnt have guessed that

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I'll be honest I was thinking it was a muslim fellow

But the bloods? Wouldnt have guessed that
They're now known as the "al-Bloods"

Just kidding.

Shit thing to have happened and Im sure noone expected their small-town happy parade would have ever had this occur, which makes it even worse imo. Hopefully the perpetrator gets found guilty and executed quick smart.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Some of you spastics never miss an opportunity to prove how retarded you are, do you?

Every time one of these incidents occurs, you immediately jump to conclusions based on your own prejudices and partisan delusions and invariably end up looking like complete twats.

There is no evidence this had anything to do with Kyle Rittenhouse or even terrorism. In fact, the initial suspicion is that it was a felon fleeing another crime scene rather than a planned attack. But we simply don't know yet.

Even if your suspicions end up being correct, try acting like someone with an IQ above 80 for once and actually wait until more information is made available before spouting off nonsense.