General Syrian Refugee Raped a Pony in the Berlin Zoo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Source: Pixabay

A Syrian refugee is detained in the German capital Berlin for a shocking act. The 23-year-old man is accused of raping pony in a zoo, reports Bild.de.

A park employee saw the perversion and took pictures with his phone. The Syrian noticed that he had witnesses and escaped. However, the zoo official showed speed and managed to communicate to his colleagues, which did not allow the criminal to hide.

By the time the police arrived, the perverted man was detained. The police found that he was a refugee from Syria. The shocking incident happened on Friday afternoon in front of other zoo visitors, Berliner Morgenpost reports.

"The babysitter with my son was there, the shameful scene has come before them, they have seen the man enjoy his lust with the pony," says an embarrassed woman who wished to be anonymous. Police are investigating the case, and animal defenders insist the criminal be severely punished

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
A security bar guy I met the day I moved here told me he saw a guy raping a goat or something on one of his tours in Afghanistan, I can't remember if he said he shot him or one of his buddies did.

I'd go absolutely postal. Poor pony couldn't even eeyor a rubbutal :(

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
So the zoo worker saw that happening, and his first thought was to take some pictures? I hope the authorities have some questions for him as well.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Willing to bet this ends up being fake news. I read the original German news article and it sounds suspect at best. Notable that its origin point of diffusion is a Russian site and it's mostly spreading through conservative media.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Willing to bet this ends up being fake news. I read the original German news article and it sounds suspect at best. Notable that its origin point of diffusion is a Russian site and it's mostly spreading through conservative media.
Ah damn
You party pooper.
We were having so much fun until you came here.

Lol
:)

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Would the left ever spread a story that made refugees out to be donkey fuckers true or not?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
A security bar guy I met the day I moved here told me he saw a guy raping a goat or something on one of his tours in Afghanistan, I can't remember if he said he shot him or one of his buddies did.

I'd go absolutely postal. Poor pony couldn't even eeyor a rubbutal :(
Back on ignore y
The perpetrator was actually a cis male.

M

member 603

Dude's Brony level is next level...... Also, that sadly wouldn't even make my "Top 5 weirdest things I saw living in Germany" list..... Fucking Hamburg man, fucking Hamburg

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I remember a Turkish guy I worked with, claimed he came to the Netherlands because he was caught fucking a Donkey. They made him leave in shame.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Of course I agree, but the good news is that civilian deaths from coalition air strikes seem to continue to be on a downward trajectory. again so far this month. Continued decreases in civilian death should auger well for Iraq, Syria and Europe together.

For a comprehensive death toll run down follow the link here to airwars.org

Reported civilian and ‘friendly fire’ deaths from Coalition airstrikes November 2017

‘Fawaz Ammar al Madi, from al Ashara city in Deir Ez-Zour governorate eastern suburbs, killed as Syrian regime warplanes missiles fired on al Salhiya town in Deir Ez-Zour, on November 2, 2017’

Suleiman Al – Saleh Al – Obeid, killed in an alleged Coalition airstrike on Al Baghous, Nov 2nd (via Euphrates Post)

Musa’ab Mousa Eid Al Abdullah al Nijm, killed in an alleged Coalition strike on Abu Kamal, Nov 8th (via Palmyra Revolution Coordination)