IMG/GIF T-City is healed up

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Good stuff can't wait to see him back. Still in shock by the beatdown Max put on him...

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I did.

Prediction of the year honestly.
Obvious as fuck, to people with brains. He recovered and reset faster from his injuries than he did from any of the strikes he threw I enjoyed it immensely, good Lord even the memory makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Ps the only useful thing Henner did was call it off, "I'm proud of you champ" between 2 and 3? Worst corner advice in history, Edmund level bollocks.

M

member 3289

Obvious as fuck, to people with brains. He recovered and reset faster from his injuries than he did from any of the strikes he threw I enjoyed it immensely, good Lord even the memory makes me all warm and fuzzy.
Yeah I mean day of the fight I really started thinking about the style comparison and I realized that, save for a hail mary sudden submission, Ortega really had no chance of winning that fight.

I mean, the guy had been outboxed by guys like Clay Guida and Renato Moicano for 2 rounds. No disrespect to those guys, they're just nowhere near Holloway's level in terms of striking, so it was easy to see that Ortega would get outclassed on the feet by Max.