Tai Tuivasa is making me a fan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

That’s when things got weird.

“This photographer (the UFC) took there, I don’t know when they found him,” dos Santos said. “I guess he doesn’t have much experience with the fight business because he asked me to hold the baby kangaroo and then asked Tai Tuivasa to hug me [laughs]. I was like, what the f*ck is this? [laughs] He wanted to take a family photo.

”To make it worse, I look like a mom holding a baby [laughs]. I didn’t see that coming, but everyone had a good laugh about it. That helped the tense atmosphere go away. The photographer helped break the ice a little bit [laughs].”

On the following day, dos Santos and Tuivasa faced off for the first time after the open workouts. They both tried to look serious and help promote the card, but ended up laughing again.

“(Tuivasa) said he couldn’t stop remembering the baby kangaroo,” dos Santos said, laughing. “We were facing off, trying to look mean. The staredown is important, that’s when you feel your opponent, looking him in the eyes, it gets tense, but then he said he could only think about the baby kangaroo and I laughed.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I watched the embedded but that part didn't stand out to me at all. Seemed as vanilla as the rest of the episode. Glad you like him though.