Take a fighter's brain and put it into another's body

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

blas4ublasphemy

Oct 25, 2015
Joe Rogan once said he believed if you took Phil Baroni's brain and put it into Pedro Rizzo's body that he would never lose a fight. Who do you think would be the best possible combination and how do you think they would do against Rogan's Baroni/Rizzo hybrid?

Fedor's brain + Aleks' body? Rickson's brain + Jon Jones body? GSP's brain + Lesnar's body?

Emelianko hybrid = TKO by gound and pound

Gracie/Jones = 1st round RNC

GSP/Brock = TKO ground and pound

blas4ublasphemy

Oct 25, 2015
Cruz's mind in Cormier's body.
Wow, what a strange combination! Do you think Cruz could effectively use his current evasive striking style inside of Cormier's body? His short limbs and stocky build would be a very tough adjustment in my opinion.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Wow, what a strange combination! Do you think Cruz could effectively use his current evasive striking style inside of Cormier's body? His short limbs and stocky build would be a very tough adjustment in my opinion.
It would be interesting to see would it not?! :)

But yeah of course he'd have to adjust, but there is zero doubt that his standup would be miles better.

blas4ublasphemy

Oct 25, 2015
It would be interesting to see would it not?! :)

But yeah of course he'd have to adjust, but there is zero doubt that his standup would be miles better.
In terms of interesting for sure I agree, just not optimal. If were talking interesting I'd pair Wanderlei's brain with Mark Hunt's body. Basically a real life version of Juggernaut.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
In terms of interesting for sure I agree, just not optimal. If were talking interesting I'd pair Wanderlei's brain with Mark Hunt's body. Basically a real life version of Juggernaut.
Is there a single fighter that wouldn't be better with Cruz's brain?

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
I'd say Bj mind / Anderson body is the correct way to pair the two although I'm not sure even that would be better than simply 100% Silva.
Maybe half and half? Anderson's guard and bj's top game, bj's boxing and Anderson's mt/tqd, bj's tdd and Anderson a range and timing.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Saku mentality and Jbj body/ over

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Gaethje brain in Kongos body would be SCARY

M

member 3289

Jon Jones's brain inside Stefan Struve's body would be undisputed heavyweight champ