Tapatalk users

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Just wanted to let you all know that our software was developed for smartphone browsers. Accessing the site from your smartphone browser (Safari or Chrome) will be just as good as accessing from a PC/Laptop/Tablet...and you will have access to all of the great features we offer. So give it a shot and let us know what you think.

Make sure you click the "remember me" button when you log on, so you remain logged on. Enjoy!

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Or, to put it more directly, don't use Tapatalk. It's a waste of time and it sucks. Your browser is better for this particular forum.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Or, to put it more directly, don't use Tapatalk. It's a waste of time and it sucks. Your browser is better for this particular forum.
Indeed. I downloaded tapatalk because a pop-up suggested it, and quickly learned that it blows and deleted it

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Indeed. I downloaded tapatalk because a pop-up suggested it, and quickly learned that it blows and deleted it
Sadly tapatalk has the market cornered. It used to be a neat app that seemed like it would grow and grow. But they kind of stalled and they don't offer much to forum owners. We support it because some users want to view ALL forums via that one app. It's a noble cause, but tapatalk not supporting all of our embedded is enough of a reason by itself, in my opinion, to move away from it.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
The forum is much better on a mobile browser, no question. However, Tapatalk offers notifications. Sometimes they're annoying but sometimes they're useful.

I've been "liking" a few old posts by members who no longer post. If they have Tapatalk, it will ping their phone and remind them that the forum exists.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
I have noticed 1 issue a few times using my iphone 6. Sometimes when the icons for the rating should be there, they arent. There should be 9 i think. Sometimes there are 2-5. And they are tan squares. Almost like thumbnails. Anyhoo, im not complaing just giving feed back.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I have noticed 1 issue a few times using my iphone 6. Sometimes when the icons for the rating should be there, they arent. There should be 9 i think. Sometimes there are 2-5. And they are tan squares. Almost like thumbnails. Anyhoo, im not complaing just giving feed back.
Splinty @Splinty may know whats up with this.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I've dumped tapatalk due to their increasingly invasive behavior (forced popups for users if we don't pay up to tapatalk).
It won't be coming back unless they change their policies.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.