Society Tattoos are gross

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I only got one muay thai tattoo. glad I didn't get more might even remove the MT tattoo. people getting tattoos that have no meaning to them just for aesthetic purposes usually end up regretting them. the tattoo removal guy here had a 10 million dollar house in rancho palos verdes.
Agree mate.

Most of my left arm is tattooed with a few weird things I got in my early-mid 20s.

I wouldn't say I regret them - thats too strong a word. I probably won't get them removed because Im now at that stage where I couldn't give a shit about how I look. But having said that, if I have a couple of grand sitting around that I don't need, I would probably spend it on getting them removed.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
On both men and women. Most tattoos are stupid as hell but even the "nice" ones make you look disgusting and trashy.

Why would anyone make such a terrible mistake of tattooing something onto their bodies? So he/she can be easily identified? So they can spend even more money getting the mistake removed?

And don't even get me started on the placement some these tatted-up retards choose.

Hate all you want but you know it's true.

View attachment 22059
3zhtdn0w6h551.jpg

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Someone’s upset about tattoo guy hitting on his wife

I dated a chick recently who had tats on her back shoulders and right collarbone

she’s not happy with me as I called her a puta after she started messing with my job

I did like the tats though. They looked good on her, I’ll give her that