General Teacher beheaded in Paris by religion of peace...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Teacher beheaded in Paris suburb after recently showing cartoons of Prophet Mohammad in class

Teacher beheaded in Paris suburb after recently showing cartoons of Prophet Mohammad in class
The male attacker was shot dead by a police, and France's anti-terror prosecutor said it is investigating the incident
Author of the article:
Reuters

Reuters
Tangi Salaün and Geert De Clercq
Publishing date:
Oct 16, 2020 • Last Updated 2 hours ago • 3 minute read
French police officers stand guard a street in Eragny on October 16, 2020, where an attacker was shot dead by policemen after he decapitated a man earlier on the same day in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine. Photo by ABDULMONAM EASSA/AFP via Getty Images

PARIS — A man armed with a knife on Friday killed a middle school history teacher by slitting his throat in front of his school in a suburb of Paris, police said, in an attack that was being treated as terrorism.
The attacker was shot dead by a police patrol a few streets away. The teacher had shown pupils in his class cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad, which are considered by Muslims to be blasphemous, according to a police source.

France’s anti-terror prosecutor said it was investigating the attack, which took place in Conflans Sainte-Honorine, a commuter suburb north-west of Paris. President Emmanuel Macron arrived at the scene on Friday evening.
French broadcaster BFMTV reported that the suspected attacker was 18 years old and born in Moscow.
The incident carried echoes of the attack five years ago on the offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo. It published caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed, unleashing an issue that is still casting a pall over French society.

Less than a month ago, a man originally from Pakistan used a meat cleaver to attack and wound two people who were on a cigarette break outside the offices where Charlie Hebdo was based at the time of the 2015 attack.
In Friday’s attack, a police source said that witnesses had heard the attacker shout “Allahu Akbar,” or “God is Greatest.” A police spokesman said that information was being checked.
Another police source, as well as multiple media reports, said the victim had been decapitated in the attack, but this was not confirmed. The attack took place in the street in front of the middle school where the victim worked.
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-p...to-avenge-prophet-mohammad-french-court-hears
“This evening, it’s the Republic which is under attack with the despicable assassination of one of its servants, a teacher,” French Education Minister Jean-Michel Blanquer wrote on Twitter.
“Our unity and our resolve are the only responses faced with the monstrosity of Islamist terrorism.”
A Twitter thread posted on Oct. 9 contained allegations that a history teacher in Conflans Sainte-Honorine had shown pupils cartoons purporting to depict the Prophet Mohammad.
The thread contained a video of a man who said his daughter, a Muslim, was one of the pupils in the class, and that she was shocked and upset by the teacher’s actions.
The man in the video urged Twitter users to complain to the authorities and get the teacher removed from his post. Reuters was unable to independently verify the authenticity of the video.

French Interior Minister Gerard Darmanin said he had set up a crisis center to deal with Friday’s attack.
France has over the past years seen a series of violent attacks by Islamist militants, including the 2015 Charlie Hebdo killings, and bombings and shootings in November 2015 at the Bataclan theater and sites around Paris killed that 130 people.
The issue of the cartoons was revived last month when Charlie Hebdo decided to re-publish them to coincide with the start of the trial of accomplices in the 2015 attack.
Al-Qaeda, the militant Islamist group that claimed responsibility for those killings, threatened to attack Charlie Hebdo again after it republished the cartoons.
The magazine said last month it published to assert its right to freedom of expression, and to show it would not be cowed into silence by violent attacks. That stance was backed by many prominent French politicians and public figures.
Reacting to Friday’s attack outside the school, Charlie Hebdo wrote on its Twitter account: “Intolerance has crossed a new threshold and does not seem to give ground to anything in imposing its terror on our country.”

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The male attacker was shot dead by a police, and France's anti-terror prosecutor said it is investigating the incident
Author of the article:
Reuters

Reuters
Tangi Salaün and Geert De Clercq
Publishing date:
Oct 16, 2020 • Last Updated 2 hours ago • 3 minute read
French police officers stand guard a street in Eragny on October 16, 2020, where an attacker was shot dead by policemen after he decapitated a man earlier on the same day in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine. Photo by ABDULMONAM EASSA/AFP via Getty Images

PARIS — A man armed with a knife on Friday killed a middle school history teacher by slitting his throat in front of his school in a suburb of Paris, police said, in an attack that was being treated as terrorism.
The attacker was shot dead by a police patrol a few streets away. The teacher had shown pupils in his class cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad, which are considered by Muslims to be blasphemous, according to a police source.

France’s anti-terror prosecutor said it was investigating the attack, which took place in Conflans Sainte-Honorine, a commuter suburb north-west of Paris. President Emmanuel Macron arrived at the scene on Friday evening.
French broadcaster BFMTV reported that the suspected attacker was 18 years old and born in Moscow.
The incident carried echoes of the attack five years ago on the offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo. It published caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed, unleashing an issue that is still casting a pall over French society.

Less than a month ago, a man originally from Pakistan used a meat cleaver to attack and wound two people who were on a cigarette break outside the offices where Charlie Hebdo was based at the time of the 2015 attack.
In Friday’s attack, a police source said that witnesses had heard the attacker shout “Allahu Akbar,” or “God is Greatest.” A police spokesman said that information was being checked.
Another police source, as well as multiple media reports, said the victim had been decapitated in the attack, but this was not confirmed. The attack took place in the street in front of the middle school where the victim worked.
Charlie Hebdo attackers killed to avenge Prophet Mohammad, French court hears
“This evening, it’s the Republic which is under attack with the despicable assassination of one of its servants, a teacher,” French Education Minister Jean-Michel Blanquer wrote on Twitter.
“Our unity and our resolve are the only responses faced with the monstrosity of Islamist terrorism.”
A Twitter thread posted on Oct. 9 contained allegations that a history teacher in Conflans Sainte-Honorine had shown pupils cartoons purporting to depict the Prophet Mohammad.
The thread contained a video of a man who said his daughter, a Muslim, was one of the pupils in the class, and that she was shocked and upset by the teacher’s actions.
The man in the video urged Twitter users to complain to the authorities and get the teacher removed from his post. Reuters was unable to independently verify the authenticity of the video.

French Interior Minister Gerard Darmanin said he had set up a crisis center to deal with Friday’s attack.
France has over the past years seen a series of violent attacks by Islamist militants, including the 2015 Charlie Hebdo killings, and bombings and shootings in November 2015 at the Bataclan theater and sites around Paris killed that 130 people.
The issue of the cartoons was revived last month when Charlie Hebdo decided to re-publish them to coincide with the start of the trial of accomplices in the 2015 attack.
Al-Qaeda, the militant Islamist group that claimed responsibility for those killings, threatened to attack Charlie Hebdo again after it republished the cartoons.
The magazine said last month it published to assert its right to freedom of expression, and to show it would not be cowed into silence by violent attacks. That stance was backed by many prominent French politicians and public figures.
Reacting to Friday’s attack outside the school, Charlie Hebdo wrote on its Twitter account: “Intolerance has crossed a new threshold and does not seem to give ground to anything in imposing its terror on our country.”

I've posted before. I was in France in 2008 or so and was shocked at out much the country does not integrate their immigrants.
Where we got kids drinking Coke and wearing Levi's inside a generation, that just doesn't seem to happen there.

They need to fix that, but also this kind of attack on liberal democrat freedoms should be squashed with a broad unified voice. It's a disgusting attack on all of a free society.

T

The Big Guy

I've posted before. I was in France in 2008 or so and was shocked at out much the country does not integrate their immigrants.
Where we got kids drinking Coke and wearing Levi's inside a generation, that just doesn't seem to happen there.

They need to fix that, but also this kind of attack on liberal democrat freedoms should be squashed with a broad unified voice. It's a disgusting attack on all of a free society.
I dont know if Islam is ever going to mesh with western values

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015

That's because the immigrants are being placed there. They don't necessarily want to move, but the first world is way better than their 3rd world shit hole.

The ones who want to come to the first world integrate. Those who are moved don't, because they don't have to. They get bought into countries, and put on welfare, solely because of their breeding rates.

I don't know if the countries leaders are hoping these replacement migrants childrens children will integrate, but when they're being put into areas that are quite literally becoming segregated neighbourhoods.

District 9 is coming. It wasn't the prawns we needed to worry about though.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
I dont know if Islam is ever going to mesh with western values
It can't.

The Koran is explicit. Interestingly, 74% of Muslims supported punishment being given to people who are "disrespectful" to Mohammed.

It's not hard to see a significant problem there. Especially with the redefinition of words in the 2010s.

T

The Big Guy

It'll have to in order to survive, else you'll see mosque attendance decimated like church attendance.
As you know i strongly oppose modern day immigration. The waves of violence and sexual assault that came with the migrants isnt worth any benefit they bring.

That said many immigrants from all over the world are extremely productive. I'm sure you know a indian doctor or two and I have a phillipino dentist. But waves of young muslim men with no direction and a vastly different value system pouring into a reluctant nation ends badly in the majority of cases.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
As you know i strongly oppose modern day immigration. The waves of violence and sexual assault that came with the migrants isnt worth any benefit they bring.

That said many immigrants from all over the world are extremely productive. I'm sure you know a indian doctor or two and I have a phillipino dentist. But waves of young muslim men with no direction and a vastly different value system pouring into a reluctant nation ends badly in the majority of cases.

What's "modern day immigration"? I don't think there's any universal process.

I don't think it's hard to imagine that transplanting large groups of people with different cultures suddenly and without an integration plan results in significant strife.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

I also remember hearing that France had the most cases of anti-semitic attacks in Europe. This is all bad...

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It can't.

The Koran is explicit. Interestingly, 74% of Muslims supported punishment being given to people who are "disrespectful" to Mohammed.

It's not hard to see a significant problem there. Especially with the redefinition of words in the 2010s.

If you imported a bunch of Malaysians and Indonesians instead of Syrians and North Africans, you'd likely find the same percentage of Muslims without nearly the number of attacks or opinions counter to liberal western democracy.

That is, most of this problem does appear to be in areas that are predominantly Muslim, but that is isn't exclusive to their areas. The same thing is found in rural hindu areas of India, and Buddhist monks in Burma attack their Muslim neighbors over speech as well.

This is as much a cultural problem as a religious one, or even more so. The common link is areas that don't have local democratic institutions and free speech, then dumping them into a new area and being surprised they aren't ready to make a 180 turn into a new culture.

I also remember hearing that France had the most cases of anti-semitic attacks in Europe. This is all bad...
France needs to pull those homies into the fold or it'll just keep getting worse with "us and them".
Even latino kids coming here from illegal parents get Americanized quickly. But you know what happens to the ones that don't. They are left out, don't have access to the job place, get into gangs and crap, start repping the old country through their gang for identity, etc.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
It'll have to in order to survive, else you'll see mosque attendance decimated like church attendance.
Sad. The world needs a more diverse selection of violent fairy tales to kill each other over.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Splinty @Splinty and Leigh @Leigh are you going to pink me if I say what I want to say?
Yes you cunt. Stop picking on the french

If you want to bully the frogs, you have to join the real navy. We value the frenchman less than a cockroach, although slightly more than an Argentinian, which for whatever reason we hate more.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Integration is considered to be part of the new colonialism. Far as I remember the shift happened in the early 90s.