General Teacher pawns school property and steal students' field trip money to buy heroin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Source: Police: Elementary teacher stole kids' field trip money to buy heroin

SAPULPA, Okla. (KOKI/CNN) – A second grade teacher in Oklahoma is accused of bringing heroin to school and stealing money to buy drugs, according to authorities.

Sapulpa police arrested 27-year-old Megan Sloan after she left her social media account open on another teacher’s computer on Monday.

The teacher told police she found a conversation in which Sloan was talking about using and selling heroin, as well as pawning school items.

Police said when officers looked inside Sloan’s purse, they found heroin, methamphetamine, spoons to cook drugs and a drug used to treat opioid addiction.

She is also suspected of selling school iPads and using student field trip money to buy drugs, according to police.

Sloan was booked into the Creek County Jail on the following charges: three counts of possession or purchasing controlled drugs within 1000 feet of public institution, embezzlement, and use or possession of drug paraphernalia.

Sapulpa Public Schools superintendent Rob Armstrong shared the following statement with parents, according to KOKI-TV:

Let me take a moment to express my heartfelt sadness for the events that have transpired this week. We are working tirelessly to investigate several serious allegations. While talking with many individuals, and small groups of people during the last 72 hours we wanted to take the time to send a general message to our entire community. Oklahoma Statutes prohibit a public body from releasing and/or discussing internal personnel investigations, including demotion, discipline, or resignations.

We take the safety of our children very serious. We are all parents, grandparents, and neighbors. As a matter of standard practice, we will review our current policies and procedures to ensure best available practices are being followed.

Please contact your school principal, or district administrators if you ever have information that we need to know about. Together we will continue to make this a school district to be proud of.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This chic's picture screams heroine addict. Did the school not have a clue she might be a druggie? Christ, just look at her.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
This chic's picture screams heroine addict. Did the school not have a clue she might be a druggie? Christ, just look at her.
I bet her MAC shield was something fierce.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Must of been a pretty hard phone call to the police, "Yes, sir, while I was being the nosy cunt that I am and prowling through my co-workers private facebook account..."

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
don't pigeonhole this woman, conor McGregor nut hugger's mom looks the same when I slide her a old e & a dimebag of meth

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
don't pigeonhole this women, conor McGregor nut hugger's mom looks the same when I slide her a old e & a dimebag of meth
I have heard meth is a very big problem in Florida...especially the trailer parks down there.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I have heard meth is a very big problem in Florida...especially the trailer parks down there.
It's a big problem in a lot of places. The hometown paper from where I went to high school at is fillled with mugshots from meth busts that're sad, I hate to even go there. conor McGregor nut huggers mom should theoretically have a hard time separating herself from the field, but luckily she's a contortionist & can give a someone a rim job on someone hitting her doggy style at the same time between meth bumps, so she's got steady business

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They should fire the teacher who snooped on her social media.

Nosey bitch!

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
How did it take that much to go wrong before anyone realized this tweaker was a junkie?