General Teacher rooting boy 14 (Australia)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Smash or Pass

• Total voters

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Smash or Pass

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 9.14.10 am.png

A western Sydney high school teacher was “foolish” in meeting up with a 14-year-old male student outside school hours, but denies allegations she repeatedly sexually assaulted him, a court has heard.

Monica Elizabeth Young was granted bail in the Supreme Court on Thursday, which heard the parents of her alleged victim feared if released she would “continue to prey on their son or other children”.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
She's got bird eyes, they are empty and dead.

After reading the article I get why she did what she did though, she'll most likely be stoned to death.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
A western Sydney high school teacher was “foolish” in meeting up with a 14-year-old male student outside school hours, but denies allegations she repeatedly sexually facilitated him, a court has heard.

Monica Elizabeth Young was granted bail in the Supreme Court on Thursday, which heard the parents of her alleged victim feared if released she would “continue to prey on their son or other children”.

Fixed!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She has a chunky face.remibds me of that Uber driver I kissed when I was pissed, but she has dimples.