Team Lloyd Irvin - rapists/woman-beaters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
There is a reasonable doubt. That's why he was found not guilty.

Yes. That's why uttering threats, attempted murder and murder are all different charges.

False.

In my opinion did he kill Ron and Nicole? Yes.
Would I go on a public forum and state categorically that I know him to be a murderer? No.

oh - you're trying to score 'points'.

OK - so you never said "murderers". Take a minute and explain to us the ethical line between murder and rape in this context.

Unlike you, I would call OJ Simpson a murderer to his face. I would call Lloyd Irvin a rapist to his face.
if Lloyd Irvin knocked on my door and said "say that to my face" I'd say "Get the fuck off my property, you fucking rapist." or something to that effect.

because in order to believe that Lloyd Irvin is not a rapist, you have believe too much that's unbelievable.

First, you have to believe his version of the story. That he stood there and tried to get an erection and did not touch the girl being raped by his two friends. I find that ridiculous.

Second, you have to believe his version of events makes him 'not a rapist'. In my book, Lloyd Irvin's own version of the story makes him a rapist, because I don't draw a line between people's levels of participation in a rape. People who participate in a rape are rapists.

Third, you have to dismiss literally every other data point regarding his interactions with human beings, and focus on the one story where an arguably racist defense created reasonable doubt in the eyes of a jury. You have to completely ignore all of the corroborating evidence over the last 30 years of his life....the stories out of his school, the unprecedented scope and depth of the depravity of his students, the unethical business practices, the first-hand accounts of students and their families...

Lloyd Irvin is not a convicted rapist. But he's an admitted one.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
oh - you're trying to score 'points'.

OK - so you never said "murderers". Take a minute and explain to us the ethical line between murder and rape in this context.

Unlike you, I would call OJ Simpson a murderer to his face. I would call Lloyd Irvin a rapist to his face.
if Lloyd Irvin knocked on my door and said "say that to my face" I'd say "Get the fuck off my property, you fucking rapist." or something to that effect.

because in order to believe that Lloyd Irvin is not a rapist, you have believe too much that's unbelievable.

First, you have to believe his version of the story. That he stood there and tried to get an erection and did not touch the girl being raped by his two friends. I find that ridiculous.

Second, you have to believe his version of events makes him 'not a rapist'. In my book, Lloyd Irvin's own version of the story makes him a rapist, because I don't draw a line between people's levels of participation in a rape. People who participate in a rape are rapists.

Third, you have to dismiss literally every other data point regarding his interactions with human beings, and focus on the one story where an arguably racist defense created reasonable doubt in the eyes of a jury. You have to completely ignore all of the corroborating evidence over the last 30 years of his life....the stories out of his school, the unprecedented scope and depth of the depravity of his students, the unethical business practices, the first-hand accounts of students and their families...

Lloyd Irvin is not a convicted rapist. But he's an admitted one.
I'd like you to reread some of the nuances you've put into this post and then really think about what you're saying.

Lol@"scoring points"

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'd like you to reread some of the nuances you've put into this post and then really think about what you're saying.

Lol@"scoring points"
ok- read it again twice.

now what?

you're going to explain the ethical nuance between murder and rape in the given context?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
so you believe Lloyd Irvin when he says that he tried to rape someone but couldn't because of circumstances.

do think Lloyd Irvin is a trustworthy individual?

and the serial killer analogy is directly applicable - I'm not talking about 'convicted' serial killers. I'm talking about people who do something and don't get caught or don't get convicted. Even if they admit to trying to be a killer and lots of people around them are charged with killing or other violence, and they are generally considered an immoral and unethical character based on their public commentary and actions.

is that person a killer? or are the only killers and rapists those that have been convicted?

Lloyd Irvin isn't a convicted rapist. He can still be a rapist. You can still look at the evidence in it's entirety and state that Lloyd Irvin is a rapist awaiting an opportunity.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
so you believe Lloyd Irvin when he says that he tried to rape someone but couldn't because of circumstances.

do think Lloyd Irvin is a trustworthy individual?

and the serial killer analogy is directly applicable - I'm not talking about 'convicted' serial killers. I'm talking about people who do something and don't get caught or don't get convicted. Even if they admit to trying to be a killer and lots of people around them are charged with killing or other violence, and they are generally considered an immoral and unethical character based on their public commentary and actions.

is that person a killer? or are the only killers and rapists those that have been convicted?

Lloyd Irvin isn't a convicted rapist. He can still be a rapist. You can still look at the evidence in it's entirety and state that Lloyd Irvin is a rapist awaiting an opportunity.
Are you okay?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm fine, thank you for asking.

I have to ask. You don't think zoos are fucked up?
incredibly. but i have 3 kids under 7 yo.

they love zoos and don't have the ethical qualms that I do. When they get older, I doubt we'll go much.

it's like the Santa Claus conversation - i know we'll have it, but it means a little of their innocence is lost.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
incredibly. but i have 3 kids under 7 yo.

they love zoos and don't have the ethical qualms that I do. When they get older, I doubt we'll go much.

it's like the Santa Claus conversation - i know we'll have it, but it means a little of their innocence is lost.
I get it.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
kneeblock @kneeblock

Lets see what happens!

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
kneeblock @kneeblock

Lets see what happens!