TEDDYATLAS on JRE

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
talking underground smokers
talking 12 year old tyson

Joe is staying quiet so that is nice

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
talking underground smokers
talking 12 year old tyson

Joe is staying quiet so that is nice
Is he coherent? Does he fly off the handle at any point? Would have been a great show if he brought on one other boxing trainer at the same time. Nobody can get pissed about nothing and start stuttering like atlas. If he does a part 2, I'd recommend al stankie be the second trainer. That would be entertainment at its finest.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Is he coherent? Does he fly off the handle at any point? Would have been a great show if he brought on one other boxing trainer at the same time. Nobody can get pissed about nothing and start stuttering like atlas. If he does a part 2, I'd recommend al stankie be the second trainer. That would be entertainment at its finest.
Rogan mentioned that on social media, people are telling Joe to get Teddy mad, so he starts yelling

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Rogan mentioned that on social media, people are telling Joe to get Teddy mad, so he starts yelling
Teddy usually gets himself mad just by things he says himself. Very easy guy to trigger. If Joe really wants ratings, he should have skip Bayless come on with teddy. Put skip in a motorcycle helmet and a bear suit, mic him up, pour a few drinks down his throat, and add incentives for each time he can get atlas going ballistic.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I can only get behind this if Skip Bayless is in Joe's small, confined studio with Teddy unprotected.....

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I can inly get behind rhis if Skip Bayless is in Joe's small, confined studio with Teddy unprotected.....
Give Teddy some of the those Kickboxer hand wraps. The kind with all the glass embedded in them.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Teddy is great, old school stand up guy, but god damn he takes forever to get to a point and gets sidetracked very easily.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Great podcast. Teddy was made for the JRE format and he even though he tends to digress on the way to making points, he gets there eventually, and it's all worth it in the end.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Would like to see Teddy help evolve the MMA standup game. I remember thinking that Rhonda could've used somebody like him instead of that Armenian nobody who gave her shitty advice. Maybe boxing trainers should realize that their wares could be better utilized outside of the putrid rotting corpse they used to call boxing. Other than Freddie Roach and a few others...

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
Joe Louis beating Max Schmeling was literary the best thing to ever happen in the world lol, love me some Teddy (44.30)

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
1.16. This passage is GOLD. Teddy is talking about the responsibility he feels for his fighters... he explains then hits a fucking awesome story, so glad it was broadcast.