General Teen girls carjack and kill Uber driver in DC...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Because I read the article

Guess you didnt and you are just here to go off subject as usual.

Funny you would show up in a thread about unarmed muslims being killed
Your fake outrage is amazing.

T

The Big Guy

Your fake outrage is amazing.
It was nice when you were gone. There was no arguements no pinkings no shitposting.

Everyone was happy and got along. People mentioned how you were a cancerous element and I have to agree.

We all kinda hoped you would stay away since you dont even watch mma. But I guess you cant take the hint

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It was nice when you were gone. There was no arguements no pinkings no shitposting.

Everyone was happy and got along. People mentioned how you were a cancerous element and I have to agree.

We all kinda hoped you would stay away since you dont even watch mma. But I guess you cant take the hint
You are a special snowflake, you are worth something.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
yeah that's not right.
even factoring in the minor portion, both commited a violent crime that resulted in death.
As an adult, most states that would be felony + death in commission of said felony = murder.

They should definitely not be out in 8 and 6 years respectively for such a crime.
It's so complicated though. Just like how age of consent laws vary by state and how some states will charge minors who are certain ages like 15 as adults and only for certain crimes. I'd hate to be in charge of coming up with laws dealing with all this stuff. I can only imagine the Prosecutor had political motives behind not charging the 15 year old girl as an adult when she absolutely could've...

T

The Big Guy

It's so complicated though. Just like how age of consent laws vary by state and how some states will charge minors who are certain ages like 15 as adults and only for certain crimes. I'd hate to be in charge of coming up with laws dealing with all this stuff. I can only imagine the Prosecutor had political motives behind not charging the 15 year old girl as an adult when she absolutely could've...
In florida they gave a 12 or 13 year old a life sentence. Look him up his name is lionel tate. He killed a 8 year old with "wrestling moves" and did about 7 years before the bleeding hearts let him out. Not long after he stole his cop mothers gun and robbed a pizza deliveryman. They gave his sorry ass 30 years on the probation violation. I saw him in jail he was a little pudgy kid and grew to be a big motherfucker. He was real dumb though
1617839022715.png
1617839134944.png

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
In florida they gave a 12 or 13 year old a life sentence. Look him up his name is lionel tate. He killed a 8 year old with "wrestling moves" and did about 7 years before the bleeding hearts let him out. Not long after he stole his cop mothers gun and robbed a pizza deliveryman. They gave his sorry ass 30 years on the probation violation. I saw him in jail he was a little pudgy kid and grew to be a big motherfucker. He was real dumb though
View attachment 32562
View attachment 32563
Damn I remember hearing about this story when it happened. Did not know all the other crazy stuff he did after he was convicted. So many goons like this guy recently have been let out early and done stuff like this. Some people just never fucking change.

T

The Big Guy

Damn I remember hearing about this story when it happened. Did not know all the other crazy stuff he did after he was convicted. So many goons like this guy recently have been let out early and done stuff like this. Some people just never fucking change.
Yea it's sad to see someone so young die or get locked up for life. But he was caught with a knife and they let him out again and then the robbery they maxed out his VOP. He was in the same dorm as me for a little while when he came back as an adult. He was like a bigass kid. I kinda felt bad for him but he wanted to be a gangster and was apart of some wack prison gang

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Wow I don't know even where to begin. With "cops" like this who needs enemies? First I hope he gets aids and dies. Secondly hopefully this piece of shit never loses a loved one due to crime because the only response he'll get is "hurr durr it won't bring back your loved one" to punish the criminal who took the life away. In the words of the great "Big Sexy" Sean McCorkle "So for my part, fuck him, his whole family, and anyone close to him who’s ever died."

Imagine good and decent cops die in the line of duty every single day while this fuck is alive and well...

D.C. Police Chief: Prosecuting Teen Who Killed Uber Eats Driver As Adult Won’t ‘Bring Back The Lost Loved One’

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
who has the discretion to try as an adult? Is there a precedent for 15 yo carjackers to be tried as juveniles?
My opinion is if you want to do big girl crimes, you can do big girl times, or death.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Wow I don't know even where to begin. With "cops" like this who needs enemies? First I hope he gets aids and dies. Secondly hopefully this piece of shit never loses a loved one due to crime because the only response he'll get is "hurr durr it won't bring back your loved one" to punish the criminal who took the life away. In the words of the great "Big Sexy" Sean McCorkle "So for my part, fuck him, his whole family, and anyone close to him who’s ever died."

Imagine good and decent cops die in the line of duty every single day while this fuck is alive and well...

D.C. Police Chief: Prosecuting Teen Who Killed Uber Eats Driver As Adult Won’t ‘Bring Back The Lost Loved One’

not counting COVID-19 deaths, 119 cops died in the line of duty last year...so one about every 3 days, assuming they are all good and decent heroes who never fucked someone over for personal reasons.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
who has the discretion to try as an adult? Is there a precedent for 15 yo carjackers to be tried as juveniles?
My opinion is if you want to do big girl crimes, you can do big girl times, or death.
I agree with do the crime do the time. There's so many issues though. What crimes and what ages do you go by? I mean can you try a 10 year old as a murderer? I think giving this girl just 3 years in juvi is bullshit though...

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I agree with do the crime do the time. There's so many issues though. What crimes and what ages do you go by? I mean can you try a 10 year old as a murderer? I think giving this girl just 3 years in juvi is bullshit though...
I'd say murder and 14 years old? I don't know what the right answer is honestly.