General Teen girls carjack and kill Uber driver in DC...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
So this happens and the disgusting DC Mayor has the audacity to put out this tweet followed by another tweet showing how this is being covered...

View: https://twitter.com/AsraNomani/status/1376019437418119169

Graphic video shows moment of deadly Uber Eats carjacking by teen girls

By Kathianne Boniello

March 27, 2021 | 11:27pm

As an Uber Eats driver lay dying on a Washington, DC, sidewalk, the two teen girls who allegedly stun-gunned and carjacked him easily climbed from the wreck — and even tried to run away, graphic new video shows.
The video also records some of the last words spoken by the driver, Mohammad Anwar, a father of three who immigrated from Pakistan — “This is my car!”
Anwar, 66, died when he was flung from the car onto a sidewalk after the girls, ages 15 and 13, stun-gunned him and drove off with him still clinging to the side of his Honda, authorities say.
A 1-minute 27-second cellphone video, newly posted to social media, begins with Anwar standing to the side of the parked car, apparently trying to get one of the teens out from behind the wheel while the other, clad in pink, can be seen in the passenger seat.
Enlarge ImageMohammad Anwar died when he was flung from the car onto a sidewalk after two teen girls stun-gunned him and drove off with him still clinging to his car.GoFundMe
“They’re thieves!” Anwar can be heard shouting as he leans into the dark Honda, struggling with the teen in the passenger seat. “This is my car!”
Seconds later, with the driver’s door open and Anwar half in and half out of the vehicle, the car speeds off.

View: https://twitter.com/Mrtdogg/status/1375721912752611328

The car sideswipes a nearby metal barrier and light pole, causing the open driver’s door to violently slam into Anwar’s body.
The car then races down the block and out of sight, turning a corner onto N Street SE before the sounds of a crash send witnesses who were recording Anwar’s struggle running toward the wreck-in-progress.
The footage continues, showing both girls jumping from the vehicle with the help of National Guard troops who were in the area — and Anwar face-down on a nearby sidewalk, surrounded by debris and apparently struggling to move.
The video also records some of the last words spoken by the driver, Mohammad Anwar, a father of three who immigrated from Pakistan: “This is my car!” WUSA9.com
It’s unclear why the girls targeted Anwar, who picked them up at the Navy Yard Metro station around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and drove them a short distance to the vicinity of Nationals Park, near where the struggle began.
The teens are charged with felony murder and armed carjacking and are being held pending their next court date on March 31.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
very disturbing video terrifying and cruel death he got and that sociopath bitch who killed him was just worried about her phone after having crushed that man. I hope DC has the death sentence this is a heinous heinous crime.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
this is really makes me angry I wish they would release their identities to the public. if That was my relative that was crushed to death I would really be seriously planning a murder D.C isnt too far from the ocean.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
this is really makes me angry I wish they would release their identities to the public. if That was my relative that was crushed to death I would really be seriously planning a murder D.C isnt too far from the ocean.
They're minors, so that isn't going to happen.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
they aren't even going to prison holy shit man I wonder how many more people they will murder.

T

The Big Guy

ghetto trash vs the american dream

Unfortunately this is the case. Even when it doesnt result in murder just witnessing ghetto scum in person can ruin your quality of life. Sucks for this mans family and for the rest of america because this is the future

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
ghetto trash vs the american dream

Unfortunately this is the case. Even when it doesnt result in murder just witnessing ghetto scum in person can ruin your quality of life. Sucks for this mans family and for the rest of america because this is the future
The 13 year old couldn't be charged as an adult in that district under any circumstances but the 15 year old could've but you know damn well why the Prosecutor is being a piece of shit. Imagine if the girls were white and Trump supporters and killed an old black guy or another muslim like this guy that the two girls killed?

#SayHisName

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The 13 year old couldn't be charged as an adult in that district under any circumstances but the 15 year old could've but you know damn well why the Prosecutor is being a piece of shit. Imagine if the girls were white and Trump supporters and killed an old black guy or another muslim like this guy that the two girls killed?

#SayHisName
What's his name?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
yeah that's not right.
even factoring in the minor portion, both commited a violent crime that resulted in death.
As an adult, most states that would be felony + death in commission of said felony = murder.

They should definitely not be out in 8 and 6 years respectively for such a crime.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

granted that's with a knife attack, which takes a whole additional level to the crime.
But I would say that if 27 years is premediated murder, you ought to be looking AT LEAST half that for a murder as a result of violent crime and obvious disregard for injuring/killing someone.