NSFW Teenage girl dies after dropping phone into bath while charging

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Well my mind says you just posted a close-up of ballsack and asshole and I got pinked for 3 days for calling someone Jared fogle. That seems normal. Who's balls am I looking at
That's an apple on a fruit bowl....Random google image.

You need to stop with your sexy lifestyle...Its got your brain in the dirt.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015

Guess the pic.

It's only NSFW depending on your mind.
Exactly
It's actually a picture of Australia's Ayers rock taken at sunset. Pretty amazing colors I tell you.
I know because I've been there .

PS : was the picture taken before the insertion of the strap on? Friend wants to know .

M

member 3289

Well my mind says you just posted a close-up of ballsack and asshole and I got pinked for 3 days for calling someone Jared fogle. That seems normal. Who's balls am I looking at
You accused a guy who posts pictures of his kids (because he's a proud father) of being a pedophile.

It's really not that hard to see why you were pinked, but you would rather play victim, as usual.

Exactly
It's actually a picture of Australia's Ayers rock taken at sunset. Pretty amazing colors I tell you.
I know because I've been there .

PS : was the picture taken before the insertion of the strap on? Friend wants to know .

Before we photoshopped/waxed the excess

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
How is that even possible, aren't most chargers less than 9volts? That's not going to kill you.