Teenager who urged suicide via text message will stand trial

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Watching a Dateline on this. The more that I watch of this, the more that I hate this little bitch.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
She's evil. Whether it was against the law, she deserved jail time or what.

What a horrible person. I've had suicidal issues (not mine) with people which piss me off but taunting someone into it?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
She's evil. Whether it was against the law, she deserved jail time or what.

What a horrible person. I've had suicidal issues (not mine) with people which piss me off but taunting someone into it?
Part of her defense was that she was depressed as well. Or at the very least mentally unstable.
They argued that she was of the mindset that she wanted him to be happy, and this was the way for him to be happy. She was focused on helping him do what he wanted to do.

I don't know that I buy that, but the mind is definitely a complicated beast.

Her actions after his death are definitely suspect. She liked attention and didn't have many friends, and she relished in the attention she got with his death. Is it possible that was the maniacal plan all along?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Part of her defense was that she was depressed as well. Or at the very least mentally unstable.
They argued that she was of the mindset that she wanted him to be happy, and this was the way for him to be happy. She was focused on helping him do what he wanted to do.

I don't know that I buy that, but the mind is definitely a complicated beast.

Her actions after his death are definitely suspect. She liked attention and didn't have many friends, and she relished in the attention she got with his death. Is it possible that was the maniacal plan all along?

Pleading insanity frequently seems to be a lawyer's go to. I understand her look of defiance when she should have been looking upset or remorseful, because I do it. It's a defence mechanism.

Nice job with the haircut, love. You now look like Justin Bieber.