Teixeira vs. Cummins; Maldanado vs Lawlor added to Fight Night Sao Paulo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

For the 3rd time in less than a year, Patrick Cummins will be travelling to Brazil for his next UFC fight. The top-10 ranked Cummins will take on former title challenger Glover Teixeira in the co-main event of UFC Fight Night in Sao Paulo, Brazil on November 7th. MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani first reported the bout, which UFC Brazil GM Giovani Decker confirmed on Instagram.

The UFC has also announced Fabio Maldonado vs. Tom Lawlor and Gasan Umalayov vs. Viscardi Andrade for the event, per MMA Fighting's Guilherme Cruz. In the main event is a trilogy bout between middleweights Vitor Belfort and Dan Henderson. The night's main card airs live on Fox Sports 1.

LINK: Glover Teixeira vs. Patrick Cummins set as UFC Fight Night co-main in Sao Paulo - Bloody Elbow

M

member 603

Damn.... Filthy has to fight another ex HW who has dropped down to LHW.... Best of luck to him

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Tom could take him down and best him up...but Baby Igor is thirsty for another KO..

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Good fights. Not sure how Cummings beats Glover after seeing his wrestling vs OSP. Tom will a decision if he fights smart and doesn't get into a sloppy brawl. Can't give the judges any reason to give Maldanado the decision in Brazil.

Geo

Aug 18, 2015
Hard one to bet on. Rooting for Cummins. But I think Glover could get a finish here. Especially after watching what he did to OSP.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Hard one to bet on. Rooting for Cummins. But I think Glover could get a finish here. Especially after watching what he did to OSP.
I think glover is underrated, so to speak, and listening to Shaub talking about glover's wrestling and how tough he is makes this a tough match up which, frankly, makes this interesting....