Tekken 7 advance ranking...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I ranked up in Tekken 7 today. Reached second dan again. I had that before, but then lost it, because apparently using the same two moves, over, is not conducive to a victorious frame. HOWEVER, today, i discovered a third move, and with this added to my repertoire, i am posing a more serious threat to the opposition. That, and the fact that i had some fights with a noob, who couldn't help losing to me. Bless him.

Oct 24, 2015
I ranked up in Tekken 7 today. Reached second dan again. I had that before, but then lost it, because apparently using the same two moves, over, is not conducive to a victorious frame. HOWEVER, today, i discovered a third move, and with this added to my repertoire, i am posing a more serious threat to the opposition. That, and the fact that i had some fights with a noob, who couldn't help losing to me. Bless him.
What character you use? I got into using King after watching this dude.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
What character you use? I got into using King after watching this dude.
I'm best with LAW. And my number two is Jin. I'm trying to level up all of my characters, but there are so many cheats playing online, this means I am generally stick to offline play. I am 2nd Dan with LAW online by the way.

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
I used to play tekken back in the day with my buddy (he had every console and game imaginaeable). we played the game for sooo long that we unlocked a secret menu sound effects feature, was the weirdest thing ever we both thought we had broken the fucking game.
I played as the guy who thinks he's Jackie Chan, best button bashing character EVAh!!!!

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I used to play tekken back in the day with my buddy (he had every console and game imaginaeable). we played the game for sooo long that we unlocked a secret menu sound effects feature, was the weirdest thing ever we both thought we had broken the fucking game.
I played as the guy who thinks he's Jackie Chan, best button bashing character EVAh!!!!
Yes thanks. It's a nice game. Your character was Lei Fulong I think? My favourite is/was Martial Law. I sold the game a while back. I'm looking forward to Tekken 8 now?! Not that they've announced it yet....