General Tell me about Tekashi 6ix9nine

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I've been hearing a lot about him on the streets the last week or two. It's almost impossible to believe a dude that looks like this is dangerous... He's literally got TWO 69 tattoos on his torso. One on top of the other.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I've heard of Insane Clown Posse

Is this the lead singer of a new group?
Retarded Clown Posse

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
He seems to love the rainbow....
Probably tastes the rainbow too, every chance he gets.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Convicted sex offender... wanna be gangster that's softer than mother's love with a hint of baby shit.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Convicted sex offender... wanna be gangster that's softer than mother's love with a hint of baby shit.
Wasn't his charge because a girl lied about her age to be in his video? And the guy who was putting him on blast for that actually fucked a 14yr old. I could be wrong but I thought that's what happened

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Wasn't his charge because a girl lied about her age to be in his video? And the guy who was putting him on blast for that actually fucked a 14yr old. I could be wrong but I thought that's what happened
He violated a 13 year old girl it's what I know.. all a bunch of fkn idiot's that I hope get fkd on prison.. that fag trip trippie redd is a bitch too.. all a bunch of p.o.s turds.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
So is his name spoken as "Tekashi Six Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine"

Nice to see the kids are learning their Roman Numerals in school. He appears to be a very smart fellow.

Last edited:

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Ok
He violated a 13 year old girl it's what I know.. all a bunch of fkn idiot's that I hope get fkd on prison.. that fag trip trippie redd is a bitch too.. all a bunch of p.o.s turds.
Ok you r right. I looked it up he filmed a 13yr old getting groped by his crew. Fuck him

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
Ok

Ok you r right. I looked it up he filmed a 13yr old getting groped by his crew. Fuck him
He didn’t know she was 13 though....the guys an idiot but not a pedo

Plus he sounds like a prime Fredro Starr...so i’ved listened to a couple of his tracks.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
He had a Beef with some other young “rapper” clown. They posted videos talking shot about each other, both were pussies.

If i recall, he claims to be a gang member, but there were lots of people disputing it and saying he better never show his face in their neighborhood or he would get dealt with.

M

member 603

He's got face tattoos....... That's pretty much all you need to know about someone...... If they have face tattoos, they're pretty much saying "Hey people, you KNOW that I don't have a valued worthwhile opinion, a 401k, or TRUE friends"

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
They had to remove him from the prison and relocate him to another one for his safety, btw.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Peep the game kiddies ....

The Music Industry is Rigged -- Follow the money and Dig a little deeper ...

Wonder how these bums become famous?

MON3Y IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL ~ 1 Timothy 6:10

Follow the Money Trail - at the Top you will find the answers.

These puppets are put into place to degenerate the youth, Those at the top fund these puppets in order to deceive the youth into thinking its cool as fuck to get tatted and rap about a million bucks and fuck a bunch of sluts but its all an illusion -- its the great deception -- leading the kids away from god leading to stray the streets lost souls.

iTunes manipulates their Top 100 Charts -- they understand they can place what ever song they choose at the top and the little followers will cling on it because they don't have true guidance.

The Music industry is the Devils #1 weapon ...drop a couple catchy beats with some nice hooks, lace it with some subliminal lyrics to hit the subconscious and fool the listener into singing about praising Satan.

TeKashi 69 another little nobody who sold his soul for a quick buck ...will be long gone in no time but did his part in the Grand Deception.