General Tell me about Tekashi 6ix9nine

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
kids deep...so deep...

Kids like this moron are all the motivation I need as a parent. If I do my job well, my son will be nothing like this dipshit lol.

I have no idea what his music is like, but I can’t imagine that I’d like it. He seems to have made a lot of money with it though, so good for him I guess. I hope he got a vasectomy though ;)

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Kids like this moron are all the motivation I need as a parent. If I do my job well, my son will be nothing like this dipshit lol.

I have no idea what his music is like, but I can’t imagine that I’d like it. He seems to have made a lot of money with it though, so good for him I guess. I hope he got a vasectomy though ;)
He has a cpl good songs I play at the gym

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
half puerto rican half mexican. got involved with some blood gang from brooklyn his hometown,bang a ton of chicks and has some possible paternity suits coming. he shit talked to rappers from california ,texas and chicago drawing hate from these states,almost getting beat up in houston by J.prince son who is a legit gangster.
he was somehow being investigated by the FBI on a RICO case with members of treyway his record label and became an informant to avoid 47 years in prison.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I wonder how he is going to go to witness protection that is actually part of his plea deal.

blas4ublasphemy

Oct 25, 2015
"Rap snitches, telling all their business
Sit in the court and be their own star witness
Do you see the perpetrator? Yeah, I'm right here
Fuck around, get the whole label sent up for years"