General Tell me about Tekashi 6ix9nine

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I've heard of Insane Clown Posse

Is this the lead singer of a new group?
Retarded Clown Posse
I once saw a clip from a documentary about a choir boy losing his vocals and he said he was a fan of Insane Down Posse :D I guess the nub saw the cl in clown and figured it was a "d" but we always thought it was funny because they rap like they have downs syndrome

Last edited:

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Yep. If they don't than its a bad look for that gang
Would be funny if someone try to kill him, get caught, then they also rat out the gang

Woulda been much easier for them to whack him in jail. He gona have armed guards and bulletproof glass now

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Would be funny if someone try to kill him, get caught, then they also rat out the gang

Woulda been much easier for them to whack him in jail. He gona have armed guards and bulletproof glass now
It's gonna be interesting to see what happens.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
He got got in jail, this is his clone. They like to clone rappers.
rappers like to think they are important enough to be cloned or silenced but who gives a fuck about some dumb mofo spewing conspiracy theories when there are experts publishing books on these topics :D oh no if enough rap fans catch on the whole system breaks down...lmfao

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
rappers like to think they are important enough to be cloned or silenced but who gives a fuck about some dumb mofo spewing conspiracy theories when there are experts publishing books on these topics :D oh no if enough rap fans catch on the whole system break down...lmfao
Keep your head in the sand bro, they are cloning us.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
rappers like to think they are important enough to be cloned or silenced but who gives a fuck about some dumb mofo spewing conspiracy theories when there are experts publishing books on these topics :D oh no if enough rap fans catch on the whole system break down...lmfao

There's clearly a market for his target audience.

See above.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
This is how much society has degraded. No fan of that douchebag, but he gets fucked up by 3 people, really fair fight, and there is someone filming it and then sticks the phone in his face, claims to be a fan, and posts it to social media (the poison of the world) just for views or clout. Completely different if this guy went to authorities and gave them the video, but instead, twitter... Fuck this guy.
P.S. Hope rainbow hair guy dies of his injuries.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
This is how much society has degraded. No fan of that douchebag, but he gets fucked up by 3 people, really fair fight, and there is someone filming it and then sticks the phone in his face, claims to be a fan, and posts it to social media (the poison of the world) just for views or clout. Completely different if this guy went to authorities and gave them the video, but instead, twitter... Fuck this guy.
P.S. Hope rainbow hair guy dies of his injuries.
Yep jumping someone is the definition of bitch-made...

His bodyguard has responded with a challenge to theee death...

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Yep jumping someone is the definition of bitch-made...

His bodyguard has responded with a challenge to theee death...

I don't understand ebonics. Is there an app people use to translate, or does one need to source an inner city youth to u derstand this?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I read that entire thing and I don't have a clue what he said.
He shouldn't even be talking after his client got his ass beat this is awful advertising for someone whose profession it is to protect people.