General Ten years older....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Still get asked for ID

What the fuck.

31 years old and I get treated like a damn teenager all the time.

Happen to anyone else?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah, I get carded from time to time.
It's quite flattering.

:blush:

M

member 3289

Still get asked for ID

What the fuck.

31 years old and I get treated like a damn teenager all the time.

Happen to anyone else?
Yes and I'm 33 and, unlike you, actually have the height of a full-grown man and not a prepubescent boy.

TalkingLeaf

Nov 4, 2015
My brother is a baby faced little punk. He got carded at a walmart and he was like 35. He was buying super glue, lol. Still laugh about that.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
My brother is a baby faced little punk. He got carded at a walmart and he was like 35. He was buying super glue, lol. Still laugh about that.
I had to get used to getting carded for stupid shit like that, paint, glue, etc. They don't threat us like teenagers, they threat us like babies.

TalkingLeaf

Nov 4, 2015
I had to get used to getting carded for stupid shit like that, paint, glue, etc. They don't threat us like teenagers, they threat us like babies.
I grew up in the 80's. I remember as kids going to the local hobby store with my brother and buying gunpowder and fuse. We would stuff used CO2 cartridges with the gunpowder and put in a fuse, bingo, homemade bomb. Shit would get you jail time and a trip to Guantanamo bay just for selling that stuff to a 10 year old now a days. Kids today are so protected. Hard to grow into a man when you don't confront death or serious maiming daily as a kid.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
grey hair

I got some

that was the end of getting carded