Tenshin Nasukawa responds to McGregor on Mayweather match: ‘I promise to avenge your loss'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
And they do all look pretty much the same.

Black

White

Asian

Obviously they don't, but if you pick me a chiner, a Korean and a Japanese.

A English. A fat American and a Danish.

An angolan, a black guy from Antarctic, and Eddie Murphy.

Is there obvious differences to the naked eye?

I'm whiter than Tommy Robinson and I have Mexican and yank blood.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They may have pulled bait and switch on Floyd
or it may have been a publicity stunt all along

either way it was gonna be glorified exhibition to fleece folks on PPV if it ever happened...just like CM vs Floyd it would be a fake/fraud match

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015

Conor McGregor had strong words for Floyd Mayweather and Tenshin Nasukawa after their match was announced earlier this week by RIZIN for the Dec. 31 event in Saitama, and it didn’t take long for the Japanese star to respond.

Nasukawa, who is 27-0 in kickboxing and 4-0 in MMA, will face the boxing legend in a fight which the exact ruleset has yet to be announced, but vowed to “avenge” McGregor’s defeat to Mayweather.

“The Notorious”, who was stopped in the 10th round by Mayweather in a boxing match, called the 50-0 boxer “mad little bastard” and asked if Nasukawa was “Jackie f*cking Chan” in a profane Instagram post.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp0MEfVjCca/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=av3v5udv96uq

Nasukawa took on Twitter to respond to the UFC star.

View: https://twitter.com/TeppenTenshin/status/1059807563024199681

Nasukawa last fought in September, defeating UFC veteran Kyoji Horiguchi in a kickboxing match in Japan. He takes on Mayweather next at RIZIN 14, which is scheduled for the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan.

Full story here:
Tenshin Nasukawa fires back at Conor McGregor on Floyd Mayweather match
Shouldn't make a promise you can't keep.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He basically said "All Asians look the same- Chinese or Japanese, you're all just 'Jackie Chan' to me."

He could have actually learned his name, watched an easily found YouTube highlight video, and insulted the size difference, or something about Tenshin's fighting style. But that's not who Conor is.
Right. He's a shit-talker who counts two of Ireland's worst criminals as his close friends....

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hes no fighting tenshin, there was absolutely no call for him to run him down. Conor knew that he was Japanese purposely called him a Chinese actor in an attempt to further mock his abilities.

You don’t want to call him a racist, fine. Call him an uneducated, classless clown who is now more famous for the way he talks than for winning fights.
Pretty much agree with everything you just said.