Cinema Terminator 6

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
James Cameron has the rights back and they're currently filming. Tim Miller is directing. He directed deadpool.

Arnold Schwarzenegger is back, as well as Linda Hamilton. Word is Arnold will not be a terminator, rather the human the T-800 was modeled after.

Here he is training co star Gabriel Luna (those biceps haven't aged)

View: https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/1027574345638596608/photo/1

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Supposed to be first film of three. This will be a direct sequal to terminator 2 and will ignore films 3-5

Last edited:

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
Introducing the LGBT-1000

This is my concern.

What the fuck is going on here?

Linda Hamilton's back? Okay, why not. Mackenzie Davis is starring? Hey, I like Mackenzie! There's some other bitch who looks fairly attractive? Okay, fine.

But this shit screams "Girl Power!" and I am not feeling it.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
This is my concern.

What the fuck is going on here?

Linda Hamilton's back? Okay, why not. Mackenzie Davis is starring? Hey, I like Mackenzie! There's some other bitch who looks fairly attractive? Okay, fine.

But this shit screams "Girl Power!" and I am not feeling it.
the T-800 is a trans pansexual genderfluid in this one

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ok, just watched this.
I thought it wasn't half bad.
Mind you this is a 2/3 a year after immigrants and #MeToo was dominating headlines, so I wasn't hypersensitive to the BS agenda.

Mackenzie Davis is really good, Linda Hamilton did the script as written, not her fault the character portrayal was over the top in some aspects.
Action music was typically hokey.

Overall not nearly as bad as I'd heard.
Then again I liked Salvation, and Genisys wasn't totally horrible.
Other than all the timelines being retarded, 3 was the only horrific one imo.

This could've really worked as a good trilogy had there not been 3 movies after T2 mucking it all up.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
there is going to be another one? What the fuck? I give up. Dark fate was the last straw

B.D.

Nov 8, 2018
Ok, just watched this.
I thought it wasn't half bad.
Mind you this is a 2/3 a year after immigrants and #MeToo was dominating headlines, so I wasn't hypersensitive to the BS agenda.

Mackenzie Davis is really good, Linda Hamilton did the script as written, not her fault the character portrayal was over the top in some aspects.
Action music was typically hokey.

Overall not nearly as bad as I'd heard.
Then again I liked Salvation, and Genisys wasn't totally horrible.
Other than all the timelines being retarded, 3 was the only horrific one imo.

This could've really worked as a good trilogy had there not been 3 movies after T2 mucking it all up.
Streamed it a couple of weeks ago. I thought the whole "franchise fatigue" thing was a crock of shit until I watched that one. If there wasn't so much crappy baggage attached to that franchise, they might squeak out one more after this one. This one wasn't terrible, but on it's own, it's a solid "meh". Forgettable the second you turn it off. I'd be floored if there's another Terminator flick for at least a decade or more, and Arnie ain't exactly getting any younger. Hard reboot from here on out.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
who is supposed to keep track of this shit? It sucked big time. It didnt need to happen. It shoudnt have happened
It was intended to be a direct sequel to T2
That being said it is not the terminator or T2 for that matter, but it is a respectable sequel. T2 casts a fairly big shadow and I think it's unfair to compare the 2. I also think it's unfair to compare it to T3, Salvation and Genisys.
It was a good action flick that really never let up all the way through to the end.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i watched feminist illegal alien terminator last weekend. it actually better than i thought it would be

B.D.

Nov 8, 2018
i watched feminist illegal alien terminator last weekend. it actually better than i thought it would be
That's the shame of it all. It wasn't a half-bad movie. They've just made such a fucking dumpster fire of the franchise that people said "fuck it" at the first sign of hokey-ness in this flick. It's not great, but it was very watchable.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Do they refer to the terminator as a machine?

Or third spirit second gender non binary person?