General Terror attack at Mandalay Bay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Absolutely chilling to hear those shots going off like that. Reports of dozens killed. What a crazy world we live in right now. My wife and daughter are scheduled to fly into Vegas for a week next Saturday to see her sister. Has me worried to death now.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Cant believe so many of them are just walking around with hardly no sense of urgency. Shits crazy. Like they're fucking oblivious or something. HAUL ASS!!

They're in disbelief....under the influence.....numb....American....

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Bullshit on that.
Standard Human Nature.

Watch the Nairobi mall shooting video from a few years ago.
People only run when they see the shooter.
When there's just sounds of gunfire the crowd starts to run and then almost immediately start to slow down because there's no obvious threat in their vicinity and they're trying to assess what's happening.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
American....
It's like they don't think it could happen to them or something. Let one gunshot go off in the projects...just one, and I guarantee everyone is hauling ass. Meanwhile there's hundreds of shots going off in these videos and some people are standing around. It's fucking crazy.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bullshit on that.
Standard Human Nature.

Watch the Nairobi mall shooting video from a few years ago.
People only run when they see the shooter.
When there's just sounds of gunfire the crowd starts to run and then almost immediately start to slow down because there's no obvious threat in their vicinity and they're trying to assess what's happening.
I know, I'm just pissed.
Like Wild pointed out, people are oblivious, stupid, mainly drunk imo.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The thing is, so many aren't used to gunshots.
Or fireworks.
So obviously they can't tell the difference, certainly when they've got 3 days of booze in them.