General 'Terror attack' in London

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
If you don't the terrorists win
Was based on a yt-vid that I can't find anymore. :D

But it seems lately when we play you in friendlies our record is bad. I was in stadium last year in Berlin at the 2-3. Time to put it right! (even tho we will field a b-team so it prolly wont)

But Podolski and Schweinsteiger are the bigger topics currently anyway.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The BBC is your best bet. They have no vested interest in clicks, SKY NEWS is another beast, they're run by Rupert Murdoch, google that terrible human being sometime...

Whether the BBC article looks like clickbait or not it isnt, they have no adverts and make no direct revenue from their sites. We pay them every year, but that is also another story...
They don't generate revenue from clicks? How does that work?

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Gotta be a bit careful, not defending islamic extremists. I dont think anyone here should be labelling all muslims as terrorists...

Would you class the conflict in northern ireland as christian extremist acts? In my head it is... Catholic vs Protestants and the IRA all seemed to have a religious connetations if they never actually admitted it.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Gotta be a bit careful, not defending islamic extremists. I dont think anyone here should be labelling all muslims as terrorists...

Would you class the conflict in northern ireland as christian extremist acts? In my head it is... Catholic vs Protestants and the IRA all seemed to have a religious connetations if they never actually admitted it.
To address your first point, I think Islam is a disease BUT I don't dislike Muslims. I think the same about Christianity and Christians. Religion sickens me but the majority of religious people are good people. I guess the same way I have friends and family that are disgusted by "Cage Fighting".

The second point I think is somewhat redundant. I agree with you but it is violence committed by people who identify themselves by their religion. This is the same standard used to judge Islamic terror.

Last edited:

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
To address your first point, I think Islam is a disease BUT I don't dislike Muslims. I think the same about Christianity and Christians. Religion sickens me but the majority of religious people are good people. I guess the same way I have friends and family are are disgusted by "Cage Fighting".

The second point I think is somewhat redundant. I agree with you but it is violence committed by people who identify themselves by their religion. This is the same standard used to judge Islamic terror.
Honest, well written argument. As a man who, as a child, grew up having religion forced upon him to grow into a man with no clear view on his religion or thoughts I really appreciate your point of view and have great respect for your view.

We arent all bad... I didnt choose my childhood and my Mum and Dad are lovely, if incredibly churchy.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Honest, well written argument. As a man who, as a child, grew up having religion forced upon him to grow into a man with no clear view on his religion or thoughts I really appreciate your point of view and have great respect for your view.

We arent all bad... I didnt choose my childhood and my Mum and Dad are lovely, if incredibly churchy.
I can relate to this :)

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Here is how I see this.....

You know how siblings close in age fight? My sister used to beat the crap out of me regularly. But let someone else look at me wrong and she turned into a tiger and would try to rip their throats out.

Killing amongst ourselves should never be compared to a foreigner coming in here and fucking with us. It's just different. Lol

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

You know how siblings close in age fight? My sister used to beat the crap out of me regularly. But let someone else look at me wrong and she turned into a tiger and would try to rip their throats out.

Killing amongst ourselves should never be compared to a foreigner coming in here and fucking with us. It's just different. Lol
So Islam is definitely foreign to your country?
How many of those were not citizens?

And would your sister, when learning that somebody else beat you up, go to 'them' to fuck em up?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
So Islam is definitely foreign to your country?
How many of those were not citizens?

And would your sister, when learning that somebody else beat you up, go to 'them' to fuck em up?
I'm not debating this with you. I'm not on your level. :D

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

UK Islamic terror has pretty much been homegrown. Islam is not a country.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Does that mean 9/11 can no longer be used as an example of Islamic terrorism?
Sure why not. There are plenty of other examples to use if you actually want to put in the time to update your copy and paste arguements.

But but but the crusades right

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Sure why not. There are plenty of other examples to use if you actually want to put in the time to update your copy and paste arguements.

But but but the crusades right
I don't. A lazy argument (Christians don't commit terrorism) deserves a lazy answer

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
is that the arguement being made or is the argument being made that christians do commit terror albeit at a disproportionately small ratio to islamic terror?