General Texas Sheriff looking into Florida Gov.DeSantis!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What jurisdiction does a Texas sherrif have over a Florida Governor?

Hint: it's somewhere between zero and go fuck yourself.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'm using this forum to announce that I am officially looking into the actions of the Texas Sherrif.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Trump fans should be nervous after the last 18 months DeSantis has had.
Dont get me wrong, I wouldn't be upset if DeSantis ran, but I have my opinion of how this plays out. Trump has unfinished business w/ the Deep State Cabal. I can't wait to watch it play out.

My prediction...

Trump 2024
DeSantis 2028 and 2032
Lots of elites arrested
Order restored
Prosperity

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Go fuck yourself if you’re trying to fuck with Desantis
He OOOOWWWWWNNNNEEED the basement cunt in the best way ever by denying the shutdowns early on and he’s got a clean background or the basement cunt would have tried to bury him

Desantis beat the shit out of the basement cunt

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dont get me wrong, I wouldn't be upset if DeSantis ran, but I have my opinion of how this plays out. Trump has unfinished business w/ the Deep State Cabal. I can't wait to watch to watch it play out.

My prediction...

Trump 2024
DeSantis 2028 and 2032
Lots of elites arrested
Order restored
Prosperity
The main problem with Trump is that he surrounds himself with terrible advisers and makes atrocious appointments, people who backstab him at the first opportunity.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The main problem with Trump is that he surrounds himself with terrible advisers and makes atrocious appointments, people who backstab him at the first opportunity.
Maybe his appointment of them was not being a DC lifer and not fully understanding the swamp. Or maybe it was purely poor judgement and incompetence. Or maybe the purpose was to expose who were RINO's and swamp creatures in hiding...which was accomplished. Who knows. The silver lining is, he now knows and so do we.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Maybe his appointment of them was not being a DC lifer and not fully understanding the swamp. Or maybe it was purely poor judgement and incompetence. Or maybe the purpose was to expose who were RINO's and swamp creatures in hiding...which was accomplished. Who knows. The silver lining is, he now knows and so do we.
Probably a healthy mix of all three.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I would like to believe this, but then you see some of the awful candidates he has supported, like Oz. He is a terrible judge of character. I would vote for him if he is the choice, but DeSantis is a much smoother man.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I would like to believe this, but then you see some of the awful candidates he has supported, like Oz. He is a terrible judge of character. I would vote for him if he is the choice, but DeSantis is a much smoother man.
Trump's made plenty of mistakes, but I dont think he's as aloof and stupid as his haters like to believe. I tend to think there's a method to a lot of his so-called madness. Dr Oz? I was also like 'wtf'. It makes no sense. He knows Oz is a sleazeball, but there has to be some purpose that backing Oz is serving Trump. What that is, I have no idea. But I believe there's far more to it than we'll ever know. Agree on DeSantis...I think he will make a great President one day. But I dont think that will happen until 2028 and 2032.

Watch this video. DeSantis has been groomed to succeed Trump.

View: https://rumble.com/v1kpmlh-trump-and-desantis-learned-from-the-same-teacher.html

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Trump's made plenty of mistakes, but I dont think he's as aloof and stupid as his haters like to believe. I tend to think there's a method to a lot of his so-called madness. Dr Oz? I was also like 'wtf'. It makes no sense. He knows Oz is a sleazeball, but there has to be some purpose that backing Oz is serving Trump. What that is, I have no idea. But I believe there's far more to it than we'll ever know. Agree on DeSantis...I think he will make a great President one day. But I dont think that will happen until 2028 and 2032.

Watch this video. DeSantis has been groomed to succeed Trump.

View: https://rumble.com/v1kpmlh-trump-and-desantis-learned-from-the-same-teacher.html
I don’t think Trump is stupid, I think he’s a star fucker. He will elevate anyone with a name who bends the knee, I’m looking at you John Bolton, even if everyone else thinks they are slimeballs. Just about everyone he put into key positions ended up being shitty and then talked shit about him.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Or maybe the purpose was to expose who were RINO's and swamp creatures in hiding.
Trump is the RINO, and I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but to say that party lifers who the party runs for president aren't "real" Republicans, is kind of ridiculous.