Thank You @BirdWatcher!!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
So, about a week ago I get a package delivered from BC. And this stuff shows up...

La Paix @BirdWatcher and I had a little discussion in his thread about dirt bikes and when I mentioned I was an old school 80's baby raised on two-strokes...this generous mother fucker offers to send some candles scented like the glorious exhaust smell only a 2 smoker can emit.

I tried to talk him out of it as, I appreciate the expense of not only the candles, but the international shipping costs. Well, he would have none of it and responded with something like "I have a job dummy, If I want to send you a package I can afford it" , hard to argue with that.

So this package shows up with some goodies and just wanted to let everyone know how awesome and generous of a dude he is. I know he's not looking for a pat on the back or anything but, he's one of many that makes this place different from every other shit hole that calls themselves a forum, and I think people around here that don't know, need to be aware of the special folks that make this place a real COMMUNITY.

Anyway, Three CHEERS for La Paix @BirdWatcher !!!!

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
So, about a week ago I get a package delivered from BC. And this stuff shows up...

La Paix @BirdWatcher and I had a little discussion in his thread about dirt bikes and when I mentioned I was an old school 80's baby raised on two-strokes...this generous mother fucker offers to send some candles scented like the glorious exhaust smell only a 2 smoker can emit.

I tried to talk him out of it as, I appreciate the expense of not only the candles, but the international shipping costs. Well, he would have none of it and responded with something like "I have a job dummy, If I want to send you a package I can afford it" , hard to argue with that.

So this package shows up with some goodies and just wanted to let everyone know how awesome and generous of a dude he is. I know he's not looking for a pat on the back or anything but, he's one of many that makes this place different from every other shit hole that calls themselves a forum, and I think people around here that don't know, need to be aware of the special folks that make this place a real COMMUNITY.

Anyway, Three CHEERS for La Paix @BirdWatcher !!!!
Appreciate the kind words seekntruth @seekntruth Now you need to go buy the badass 500 we discussed